Rawar - Psychedelic Inferno

Mass Murder

É com grande prazer que vos anuncio o lançamento do album de estreia de RAWAR intitulado Psychedelic Inferno.

mais info em wirikuta distro

Helder Amaral aka RAWAR ,was born in Portugal 29 years ago . He enters the world of music by the age of 19 leading a metal band on his hometow. A few years later and leaded by the need of musical evolution , Helder starts to liesten to other kind of tunes , electronic experimental and dark ambient sounds . Dident take long to Helder starts his own project and after a while producing dark ambient , he get in touch with Filipe aka Agressive Mood and the Psyence rec. crew and starts producing psytrance creating togheter Massive Noise. Rawar is at the moment Helder´s one man project along with another project created also by him called Dominus. Rawar music was inspired by Helder´s musical roots. This project is pure war on the dance floor , with fast and evil tracks , he slashes you from 150 bpm to 175 puting your brain completly messed up with crazy synths and loony fx along with a powerfull and groovy bassline.

Rawar´s psychedelic nest

Tudo de bom para a tua edição em album!

Abraço.

Fiquem bem...

" A felicidade vive não fora de nós,onde geralmente a procuramos,mas sim dentro de nós,onde raramente a encontramos... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

www.myspace.com/souljackers01

www.myspace.com/ensofproductions

Ketelf@hotmail.com

Ora aí está uma boa notícia!

Tudo de bom, espero que o album seja um sucesso!

ZOORB - Rua Miguel Bombarda 463 - Porto

Comércio de vestuário, música, equipamento e acessórios de dj e design decorativo - Espaço de galeria e intervenção sócio-cultural - Oficina/Atelier

Zoorb Facebook

Zoorb Myspace

52507.gif

satanic rites

i see no evil

i saw the movie

what the hell...

in league with the devil

atmospheric bitch

the speed demon

the evil king

the number of the beast

RAWAR is Helder Amaral of Portugal. He has been creating music in metal bands and electronic styles for over ten years. In partnership with Wirikuta Distribution, Black Magik Records is pleased to release his first trance album entitled "Black Book I - Psychedelic Inferno". RAWAR (Raw War) commands a very raw, aggressive and hypnotic style that is all his own and which makes us proud to have him as a member of the Black Magik family. The first in a series of "Black Books", "Psychedelic Inferno" is brilliantly laced and cinematically interwoven with a huge collection of samples relating to the Devil himself and his lusty female followers. This album is dedicated to "Satan and the Black Hordes of Hell" and marks the definite coming of the Antichrist, the ultimate rebel. The Black Book album art is designed to be reversible and comes shipped with the completely black cover facing out. How much more black could the cover be? The answer of course is "none more black". This slamming mind blender of an album will leave listeners asking the timeless question of just "Who is the Beast?"

ulMaOoxS4z8jgFc2DMp7u0yaDIvo5uo-.jpg

-Whn558O4D-cFxiT7r98GcR8NdHIZTdi.jpg

CF77-HKKvD-BMgKDg9wBRPbKRvukda3d.jpg

boas meu amigo...fico mto contente por ti e por ver que tudo te corre bem..mta força para este projecto,que este album seja único e que venham mais trabalhos bons vindo de ti...keep the spirit of forest sound and evil sound ;)

468x60-coming-soon1.gif

Urban Antidote Records

Urban Antidote Myspace

Sushupti Myspace

Trance Karma Myspace

goodmoodhd@hotmail.com

urbanantidote@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Obrigado a todos amigos , e que todos voces recebam em dobro tudo aquilo que me desejam.

Muito boa sorte a todos voces tb e aos vossos projectos. :D

tu abusas :lol:

força nisso manolas :D assim é que é ^_^

My Hi5

MSN: pedro_kud@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

masterizado por tim shuldt já quer dizer muito, embora não faça o meu género de musica pois gosto de musica positiva e de boas sensações nao de "satanic rites" mas a produção e extrutura das melodias está muito boa.

I guess part of me or a part of who I am, a part of what I do

Is being a warrior - a reluctant warrior, a reluctant struggler

But... I do it because I'm committed to life

We can't avoid it, we can't run away from it

Because to do that is to be... cowardice-

To do that is to be subservient... to devils, subservient to

Evil and so that the only way to live on this planet

With any human dignity at the moment is to struggle.