Masturbação

pranayama%20e%20kundalini.jpg

Bom, então vamos lá ver se a gente se entende:

"No, contrary to all the hype and 'old wives tales' about masturbation, it is actually good for you, as most of the entrants has answered. It will not cause blindness, hairy palms or any other problems. It is perfectly natural to masturbate several times a day when you are a teenager and into your 20s. It is beneficial in that it keeps your prostate healthy and reduces the chances of prostate cancer later in life, it increases the health of your reproductive system, and it leaves your feeling calm and relaxed. You will never stop producing semen/sperm however as you age, the amount you release will decrease. Forward thinking health groups now say masturbation is good for you. One of the things that should be noted is that no one wants to hear you or walk in on you masturbating. Find a quiet, private place, relax and enjoy the experience. There are websites devoted to different methods of masturbation so you can check out some of these for ideas. Just an indication of how much more accepted it is today that in my youth.

Circumcision was often performed to stop boys from masturbating because it removed between 50-80% of the sensitive skin on the penis making it more difficult to reach orgasm. Obviously it did not work to curb it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...23212303AAeJDtN

Epá e tens muito mais informação na net sobre isso (nem me vou dar ao trabalho de procurar), não sei porque teimas em colocar sempre o mesmo texto da seita brasileira.

Ganhas à comissão?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masturbação para o bem da nação já diziam os grandes Ena Pá 2000

Lololololol.... Nem mais!! :D :D

Leppy - Woorpz Records

banner10_.jpg

www.soundcloud.com/leppy

www.soundcloud.com/shadowtotem

• 4 weeks later...
Ja o candidato Vieira dizia que Portugal precisava era de um Punhetodromo, onde os 10 milhoes pudessem ter um orgasmo simultaneo!

huahuauhauhuahau o que eu me ri com esta agora ...

... mas se calhar era bom ... ao menos nesses 15 minutinhos o país todo esquecia-se das preocupaçoes :gap:

i%20dont%20give%20a%20fuck-200x200.jpg