Que Sabor és Tu?

Avózinha.Susto

I taste like Beef.

I taste like beef. I'm probably made of beef. You are what you eat, they say, and if the title didn't mean something else, I would be a beefeater. I think red meat is good for you. Puts hair on your chest.

(If you were not Beef you would be Alcohol.) :huh:

I tashte like Alcohol.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer. :huh:

ॐFeel like a new born every time you fallॐ

I am Vanilla Flavoured.

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society.

Só podia :) eu adoro baunilha!

DJ Ganeisha

^_^ am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.

(If you were not Chocolate you would be Vanilla.)

<_<

I am Vanilla Flavoured.

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society. :please:

Gruß aus dem fluß

I taste like Alcohol. .110.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer.

(If you were not Alcohol you would be Nuclear Waste.)

Não sei qual deles o melhor... :lol:

Nada é permanente, salvo a mudança!

15.png

I taste like Bread.

I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking.

Ou seja... xou um pão...

Se não houver frutos, valeu pela beleza das flores. Se não houver flores, valeu pela sombra das folhas. Se não houver sombra, valeu pela intenção da semente.

I taste like Peanut Butter.

I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.

:)

Nao use drogas: Use Música =)

I am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.

...a bit naugthy... ;)

http://zallux.hi5.com

============================U

==========================N

=========================i

==========================T

=========================Y

"...ZION TRAIN IS BURNING STREETS..."

MENOG'S Web Page online now

Só me resta dizer.... LOL

Tomato is what I taste like.

I taste like nothing, except a tomato. I'm sometimes sweet and sometimes tart; sometimes juicy, sometimes crisp. The roles of a tomato are many and varied. I am an exception to all the rules.

(If you were not Tomato you would be Tea.)

Acho k nao devo adiantar mais nada! loll

Peace Love Unity Respect

OHM

I am sweet, like Sugar.

I am all sweetness and light; fluffy bunnies and dancing fairies; happiness and joy. Too much of me will make you sick.

(If you were not Sugar you would be Chocolate.)

opa isto para me lamberem o acucre tem fila de espera, tenham lá calma :D

I am a subtle taste, like Pine.

I am a quiet, fresh taste, almost more of a scent than a flavour. You will be aware of me, but not quite remember me without being reminded. Not that I'm boring; on the contrary, I'm just a little outside the ordinary.

(If you were not Pine you would be Tea.)

:et: :et: UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH BE AWARE OF MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :et: :et:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[[[]]]

:et:

• 6 months later...

I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome.

(If you were not Peanut Butter you would be Tomato

sou completamente louca por manteiga d amendoim.... :P

“Embora os problemas do mundo sejam cada vez mais complexos, as soluções permanecem embaraçosamente simples”.

Bill Mollison

aldeiadovale.com - Instituto de Agroecologia e Permacultura Portugal 

I am a subtle taste, like Pine.

I am a quiet, fresh taste, almost more of a scent than a flavour. You will be aware of me, but not quite remember me without being reminded. Not that I'm boring; on the contrary, I'm just a little outside the ordinary. :huh:

(If you were not Pine you would be Alcohol.)

Essa do Alcool já me convence mais!!! :lol: .110.

Too much of me will make you sick. :lol:

nooooootttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain. :unsure:

ou então:

I am Vanilla Flavoured.

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society.

Nothing happens unless there is first a dREAM

6.png

I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain.

Um dia ia eu na floresta, e apareces tu! Resolvi dar-te uma prenda...

E que rica prenda!

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.

Now the world is weird and people take prozac to make it normal.

Vamos todos tomar o ácido às 23:59 e não se esqueçam dos toalhetes húmidos para limpar as mãos depois dos camarões.

Ignorando activamente: 9 users!

Mmm, I am Lemon Flavoured.

I am bitter and twisted. Expect from me acerbic humour and sharp commentary. While I may seem nasty at first, I'm actually quite good company if I like you, so long as you don't mind a bit of cutting to the chase.

tá fixe tá fixe !! :lol:

:><P:

anjuna

Flor, pela cor das mangas que usas às vezes, deves ser uma malagueta apiripizada das vermelhitas, não?

:unsure:

Um dia ia eu na floresta, e apareces tu! Resolvi dar-te uma prenda...

E que rica prenda!

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.

Now the world is weird and people take prozac to make it normal.

Vamos todos tomar o ácido às 23:59 e não se esqueçam dos toalhetes húmidos para limpar as mãos depois dos camarões.

Ignorando activamente: 9 users!

(If you were not Peanut Butter you would be Sugar.)

:P

A única certeza que tenho é não ter certezas.

"... e no fundo isto é tudo uma grande brincadeira!"

^_^ am Chocolate Flavoured.

(If you were not Chocolate you would be Vanilla.)

<_<

I am Vanilla Flavoured.

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society. :please:

idem idem, aspas aspas..olha somos iguais :P

:kisssss:

I taste like Peanut Butter :blink:

I am Vanilla Flavoured.

:blink:

I taste like Alcohol.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer.

(If you were not Alcohol you would be Lemon.)

MMMmmmmm.......Cervejum!!!! Venha mais uma litrosa....... .110.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.

I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain.

(If you were not Tea you would be Chocolate.) :wacko:

• 8 months later...