3. Into madness

4. My way

5. Hectic

6. Smack snack

7. Connect to the source

8. Tripop

9. Dont you see

10. Get your emotion

Dalit Eizner is one of the few women in the psytrance scene...

...making an entrance as a production artist.

Dali's spellbinding debut album 'Hectic' is a heady mix of soul stirring vocals and hard hitting melodies. The defining elements in her music are her high pitched vocals and subtle psytrance melodies.

Her trademark is her onstage performance which charges the electrodes in the crowd and the dance floor begins to vibrate in her sound. In her own words she likes trance because it's 'power music'.

Having released her tracks on various compilations and her debut track 'Colors Band' remixed by Astrix received an overwhelming response that sent Dali 'on the road' to an extensive world tour that started months ago and continues to build up and climax all the time.

Mulheres ao Poder. . :dance::dance::dance::wub::wub:

Realmente a rapariga é bonita. Ainda não ouvi o cd mas até gosto de algumas músicas dela. :)

"Só os que procuram o absurdo atingem o impossível."

já tinha ouvido a famosa colors band.....mas k musica.....

este ablum tá aki c umas guitarradas.. ui...ui faz-me lembrar as musicas do rock motoqueiro.....penso k são os mm riffs...tá brutal

Sinceramente só gostei de duas musicas  :unsure:

tanto ??

bem este entra directamente para o PIOR ALBUM DO ANO....:sad:

onde está o psycadelismo neste album??? na capa ?? :><P: :diabo:

onde está o psycadelismo neste album??? na capa ?? :><P: :diabo:

No encanto da menina... :diabo:

há muitos que se deixam levar pelo psicadelismo da beleza -_-

Está tudo tão perfeito...

review no isratrance....

tou farto de rir...

On 2006-06-01 09:29, psyreviews wrote:

from http://tinyurl.com/lpc3h

Shit cover, shit album. But you knew that already. Dali may be the only person since Alien Project to stick their arse on the cover of one of their CD’s but she still looks like a duck. And yes I made that bit up about Alien Project’s arse. The assembled masses of People With Taste (that’s you lot) would probably sooner be confronted with the back end of Ari Linker than listen to this anyway.

Hectic is probably the best argument in favour of illegal file-sharing networks I have ever come across. It is your duty to steal this, and it is my duty to incite you to steal it.

The music is largely very substandard isra-eurotrance fodder, with the additional cancerous bonus of Dali’s singing. Her voice isn’t bad: Follow The Signs is tight in a Morcheeba sort of way, even if the melody is more or less nicked off Seal’s Crazy. Other tracks on the album see her habitually singing beyond her range, and not making a great deal of sense as she does so. Her three singing voices are one that sounds a bit like Kate Bush, one that sounds a bit like Beth Gibbons, and one that sounds a bit like Michele Adamson.

Keeping all this in mind, how about some background. Quoted in last month’s Mushroom Magazine, in the bit about women in trance, Dali patronises “Girls want security, something that they can continue with for the rest of their lives, where they can have a baby with a relaxed mind,” thus negating decades of women’s liberation and dispelling the myth that this is a scene that empowers strong, independent women.

In this illuminating interview ( http://tinyurl.com/pvvpu ) from a couple of months ago, she comes across as a bimbo: she wants to be a professional surfer, her role model is Madonna and her advice to other women in the scene is “Don’t think too much, just do it.” Lyrically she lapses into weak cliché (“I need someone to hold me tight”) and seems to like fitting into this mode of a wide-eyed industry chick, rabbit in the headlights style: “who am I and where are you, please tell me what to do.”

With little lyrical substance, you might hope that strong music might give this album vital life support. Of course, it doesn’t. For the most part, Dali’s music is exquisitely shit, although it really reaches its faecal zenith in the tracks with Silent Hill, who are the real villains here. There are grotesque guitars, over-the-top high end pads and arpeggios a six-year-old might write. I’m not even going to analyse this one track by track: it’s pointless.

Hectic is more than an album. It’s a signpost of where we are and where we’re going. We have reached the point where a woman of average attractiveness, who sings below-average lyrics in a below-average manner, can sit at a mixing desk and produce something as tackily disposable as this; and it gets picked up and hyped to death by the biggest label on the planet. The real travesty in all this is how much it will sell.

Utterly dreadful as an album, utterly fascinating as a cultural phenomenon.

No score (which is different from zero).

1. Follow the signs

2. Feel my body

3. Into madness

4. My way

5. Hectic

6. Smack snack

7. Connect to the source

8. Tripop

9. Dont you see

10. Get your emotion

------

http://www.psyreviews.com

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deve ser um bom live....

Para elementos do sexo masculino que sejam surdos....... :D

Happiness is like peeing your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: por acaso inda na ouvi isso, mas por review esta ui ui.. nem vou dar ao trabalho de arranjar isso ;)

GOBLIN (UNION RECORDS)

THE SOUND YOU ARE HEARING, IS THE SYMPHONY OF WHAT WE ARE!!!!

Skype - Goblin_union

é lógico k é um cd com uma onda mais... comercial talvez?...mas sinceramente já ouvi pior...tb não é caso para uma critica como a que vimos...mas...são opiniões... B)

continuo a dizer k tem algumas malhas fixes, embora concorde, que no geral seja um álbum fraco... ;)

é lógico k é um cd com uma onda mais... comercial talvez?...mas sinceramente já ouvi pior...tb não é caso para uma critica como a que vimos...mas...são opiniões... B)

continuo a dizer k tem algumas malhas fixes, embora concorde, que no geral seja um álbum fraco... ;)

esta foi uma review que tava no isratrance... e que eu achei piada... ;)

mas se lá fores encontras outras 100 iguais....

outro album com criticas iguais é o do nosso portuga "paranormal attack"... que riso de review's.... :><P:

outro album com criticas iguais é o do nosso portuga "paranormal attack"... que riso de review's.... :><P:

ya esses pseudo-criticos devem pensar que são os maiores e que sabem tudo... :><P: :><P: :><P:

o cd do nosso portuga tá bem fixe, aliás digo mais, tá bué de fixe... :stoned:

ya esses pseudo-criticos devem pensar que são os maiores e que sabem tudo... :><P: :><P: :><P:

o cd do nosso portuga tá bem fixe, aliás digo mais, tá bué de fixe... :stoned:

então eu sou um pseudo critico.... ;)

mas é na boa ... gostos não se discutem...

só nao me venham dizer é que o som deles é psicadélico... :P

anjuna, não te irrites...não tava a falar de ti, mas sim dos gajos que fazem essas criticas lá no isratrance...pois como tu disses-te algumas dão vontade de rir...era a eles que me estava a referir como pseudo criticos, não a ti... :stoned:

:sorry: pelo mal entendido...

anjuna, não te irrites...não tava a falar de ti, mas sim dos gajos que fazem essas criticas lá no isratrance...pois como tu disses-te algumas dão vontade de rir...era a eles que me estava a referir como pseudo criticos, não a ti... :stoned:

:sorry: pelo mal entendido...

na boa pá...

tou no gozo...

mas sou de facto um desses pseudo criticos... ;)