VA - Tokyo 5 a.m.

Saikotek

wky1cd030_b.jpg

Selected by Pan Papason.

Under the neon lights, trendy vampires, urban gurus and lolitas in school uniforms, all meeting for the same natural purpose. To dance until the sun returns.

It is 5am in Tokyo and Pan Papason is back with the 'Around The Globe' compilation, this time he is exploring the effect of dawn evolving into sunrise under the urban cyber lights of one of the most exciting cities in the whole world. The dawn shifters are Dickster, Tristan, Headroom, Zen Mechanics vs Sonic Species and Earthling and from there into the sunrise Pan Papason, Ion, Pause and Duotekk(Logic Bomb and Ibojima) are taking over to complete another masterpiece of serious tunage and feet-aching dance moves to the unknown.

Wakyo is Japan's best electronic label and one of the best in the world and in collaboration with Pan Papason has unleashed a beast of consciousness for the trancefloor, a pack of wild tracks that will dominate the global dancefloor and will be part of every DJ's CD case.

If you get to have the experience of Tokyo 5am at home, you will definitely travel thru time and consciousness, let the music bring those memories back into your mind of infinity projects and spiral vivid dreams of you dreaming.

Welcome to Tokyo, it is 5am.

Tracklist:

1. Menace to sobriety

HEADROOM

2. Airknob

ZEN MECHANICS VS SONIC SPECIES

3. Addicted

TRISTAN

4. Glader

DICKSTER

5. Tripping the rift

EARTHLING

6. No more pickles

PAN PAPASON AND DJ ANARKICK

7. Addicted to bass

ION AND PAUSE

8. Fun Begins

DUOTEKK

9. 2000 years ago (Ion rmx)

PAN PAPASON

wky1cd030_b.jpg

Selected by Pan Papason.

Under the neon lights, trendy vampires, urban gurus and lolitas in school uniforms, all meeting for the same natural purpose. To dance until the sun returns.

It is 5am in Tokyo and Pan Papason is back with the 'Around The Globe' compilation, this time he is exploring the effect of dawn evolving into sunrise under the urban cyber lights of one of the most exciting cities in the whole world. The dawn shifters are Dickster, Tristan, Headroom, Bamboo Forest and Earthling and from there into the sunrise Pan Papason, Ion, Pause and Duotekk(Logic Bomb and Ibojima) are taking over to complete another masterpiece of serious tunage and feet-aching dance moves to the unknown.

Wakyo is Japan's best electronic label and one of the best in the world and in collaboration with Pan Papason has unleashed a beast of consciousness for the trancefloor, a pack of wild tracks that will dominate the global dancefloor and will be part of every DJ's CD case.

If you get to have the experience of Tokyo 5am at home, you will definitely travel thru time and consciousness, let the music bring those memories back into your mind of infinity projects and spiral vivid dreams of you dreaming.

Welcome to Tokyo, it is 5am.

Tracklist:

1. Menace to sobriety

HEADROOM

2. Airknob

ZEN MECHANICS VS SONIC SPECIES

3. Addicted

TRISTAN

4. Glader

DICKSTER

5. Tripping the rift

EARTHLING

6. No more pickles

PAN PAPASON AND DJ ANARKICK

7. Addicted to bass

ION AND PAUSE

8. Fun Begins

DUOTEKK

9. 2000 years ago (Ion rmx)

PAN PAPASON

K track list! mt curioso!

N3urofitness (Crystal Matrix | Ajna Groove | Magnitud) | Fradik (Magnitud) | www.myspace.com/n3urofitness

Tirando serem musicas com já algum tempo, está sem duvida uma boa compilação.

"A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, and smells like Cheetah".

foi pena os croquetes de soja estarem sempre esgotados

• 1 month later...

Zen Mechanics' Facebook page wrote:

To those who bought the Tokyo 5 AM comp: it contains a track I did with Sonic Species and we’re shocked by how the master turned out.

Whoever did the mastering clearly wasn’t in his element, it’s like listening to a headache. Why the label decided to release it in this state is beyond me & it’s quite embarrassing to see it for sale out there. We’ll try to work something out with the label ASAP

WHOOOPS! :rolleyes:

Zen Mechanics' Facebook page wrote:

To those who bought the Tokyo 5 AM comp: it contains a track I did with Sonic Species and we’re shocked by how the master turned out.

Whoever did the mastering clearly wasn’t in his element, it’s like listening to a headache. Why the label decided to release it in this state is beyond me & it’s quite embarrassing to see it for sale out there. We’ll try to work something out with the label ASAP

WHOOOPS! :rolleyes:

Pelos vistos não foi o único...

Headroom Facebook page: To those who bought the Tokyo 5 AM comp: it contains a track I did and am pretty shocked with the master. Whoever did the mastering clearly wasn't on form, putting it mildly. Why the label decided to release it in this state is beyond me & it’s quite embarrassing to see it for sale out there. I'll try to work something out with the label now and will hopefully have a corrected version ASAP.