VA - Sonica Vol II

Saikotek

sca1cd001_b.jpg

This new compilation produced by Gino, is a tribute to Sonica Festival paid by some of the greatest artists from the past and contemporary psytrance scene.

All tracks have been produced with true passion, friendship and love to support and promote one of the very few multicultural psychedelic freak festival world-wide. Sonica is an itinerant event, taking place each 2 years in the most astonishing Italian landscapes. From the lakes to the mountains, from the waterfalls to the sea, every edition always shows its distinctive features, offering high quality entertainment in a peaceful and respectful human environment.

For those who don't know Sonica Festival yet, this cd will give a taste of energy and sounds that people can feel on the main dancefloor all day long, and for those who've already been at one of its magical past editions, it will recall a sweet memory of joy, happiness and love! Sonica Festival will be back in August 2011! Stay tuned and..enjoy the music!

All the tracks are previously unreleased and exclusively produced to support and promote Sonica Festival.

Tracklist:

1. Bombscare (Perfect Stranger's small vagator mix)

TRISTAN

2. The Pleaides

PLEIADES

3. Time Warp

BURN IN NOISE

4. The Thermal Tempest

RINKADINK

5. Lunar Contact

ETNICA

6. Burning Heads

GAIATECH

7. Nothing Less

LIFTSHIFT

8. Rising the Bar

M-THEORY

9. The Path

FEARSOME ENGINE

Psyshop

sca1cd001_b.jpg

This new compilation produced by Gino, is a tribute to Sonica Festival paid by some of the greatest artists from the past and contemporary psytrance scene.

All tracks have been produced with true passion, friendship and love to support and promote one of the very few multicultural psychedelic freak festival world-wide. Sonica is an itinerant event, taking place each 2 years in the most astonishing Italian landscapes. From the lakes to the mountains, from the waterfalls to the sea, every edition always shows its distinctive features, offering high quality entertainment in a peaceful and respectful human environment.

For those who don't know Sonica Festival yet, this cd will give a taste of energy and sounds that people can feel on the main dancefloor all day long, and for those who've already been at one of its magical past editions, it will recall a sweet memory of joy, happiness and love! Sonica Festival will be back in August 2011! Stay tuned and..enjoy the music!

All the tracks are previously unreleased and exclusively produced to support and promote Sonica Festival.

Tracklist:

1. Bombscare (Perfect Stranger's small vagator mix)

TRISTAN

2. The Pleaides

PLEIADES

3. Time Warp

BURN IN NOISE

4. The Thermal Tempest

RINKADINK

5. Lunar Contact

ETNICA

6. Burning Heads

GAIATECH

7. Nothing Less

LIFTSHIFT

8. Rising the Bar

M-THEORY

9. The Path

FEARSOME ENGINE

Psyshop

A bombscare é a minha malha perferida de Tristan, vamos ver esse remix. Muito boa compilação :)

N3urofitness (Crystal Matrix | Ajna Groove | Magnitud) | Fradik (Magnitud) | www.myspace.com/n3urofitness

• 1 month later...

É só para dizer que o Perfect Stranger assassinou a bombscare :gap:

Desta compilação as malhas de Etnica e Pleiadians enchem-me as medidas. Fiquei também feliz com a faixa de Rinkadink pois é um regresso às origens de um artista que me marcou muito ! :)

É só para dizer que o Perfect Stranger assassinou a bombscare :gap:

Desta compilação as malhas de Etnica e Pleiadians enchem-me as medidas. Fiquei também feliz com a faixa de Rinkadink pois é um regresso às origens de um artista que me marcou muito ! :)

lolol, realmente tambem não acho que o remix tenha sido muito bem conseguido. Concordo com a de Pleiadians, excelente.

N3urofitness (Crystal Matrix | Ajna Groove | Magnitud) | Fradik (Magnitud) | www.myspace.com/n3urofitness

É só para dizer que o Perfect Stranger assassinou a bombscare gap2.gif

Desta compilação as malhas de Etnica e Pleiadians enchem-me as medidas. Fiquei também feliz com a faixa de Rinkadink pois é um regresso às origens de um artista que me marcou muito ! smile.gif

Não concordo...a bombscare era uma das poucas faixas de tristan que não me dizia muito, mas esta versão acho fantástica, bem mental, mas lá está, são gostos.wink.gif

A de etnica e a de pleidians tb curti - os rapazes estão aí de novo em força e têm muita música nova.

"A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, and smells like Cheetah".

foi pena os croquetes de soja estarem sempre esgotados

É só para dizer que o Perfect Stranger assassinou a bombscare gap2.gif

Desta compilação as malhas de Etnica e Pleiadians enchem-me as medidas. Fiquei também feliz com a faixa de Rinkadink pois é um regresso às origens de um artista que me marcou muito ! smile.gif

Não concordo...a bombscare era uma das poucas faixas de tristan que não me dizia muito, mas esta versão acho fantástica, bem mental, mas lá está, são gostos.wink.gif

A de etnica e a de pleidians tb curti - os rapazes estão aí de novo em força e têm muita música nova.

És mesmo do contra tu !!! :gap::lol:

Boa compilação, bom transalpino...

Oh Abhhay já ouviste a de etnica e pleiadians ao vivo não te lembras?!?!? :closedeyes:

Na festa da Samaveda.... :lol: eheheh

• 2 weeks later...

Estava a ser irónico de certeza que não ouviste lá nada disto e o Arkanoydz para mim teve fraquinho, pois em relação ao tema da festa Goa passou o xamã uma faixa de resto nem cheirar..... :smokinggun:

Abraço

Goaforever