Sasquatch music festival 2009

:D

Numa review do festival:

Santigold – The best part about Santigold was “the Lone Dancer” on the hill. He was shaken what his mama gave him, and entertaining thousands of people on the hill. At first I think people were just making fun of him but slowly one kid would come up and dance with him for about half of a song (for giggles) then they would leave. Moments later another would join him and then leave, this happened with about six kids. Then out of the blue came three at once which lead to about 200 people running across and down the side of the hill all to dance with “the Lone Dancer.” I could not resist and ran down the hill to join in. The funny thing was “the Lone Dancer” just left everyone and the crowd kept dancing, he did not care about the crowd he just wanted to feel the music and dance. Santigold was a blast thanks to him, thank you “Lone Dancer.”

Um colega de outro fórum encontrou uma análise bastante interessante acerca deste episódio no blog do Seth Godin:

Paul just sent over this video of a dance tribe forming spontaneously at a music festival.

My favorite part happens just before the first minute mark. That's when guy #3 joins the group. Before him, it was just a crazy dancing guy and then maybe one other crazy guy. But it's guy #3 who made it a movement.

Initiators are rare indeed, but it's scary to be the leader. Guy #3 is rare too, but it's a lot less scary and just as important. Guy #49 is irrelevant. No bravery points for being part of the mob.

We need more guy #3s.

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2009/06/guy-3.html

Quase que me veio uma lagrima.. Muito bonito, a festa está dentro de cada um de nós :)

“Though the modern world may know a million secrets, the ancient world knew one - and that one was greater than the million; for the million secrets breed death, disaster, sorrow, selfishness, lust, and avarice, but the one secret confers life, light, and truth.”