2 Maio 2009

Amsterdam

RitmiK State

Apresenta

Nocturnal Sounds

flyer_front.jpgflyer_back1.jpg

Live act

Hazaxor ROTW / SkitZophreniK Lifeform Record`s BE

Hazaxor is the solo project of Bram Van Broeck aka Flex. Born in the city of antwerp on march 6,1991. Started with music at a verry young age of 7,when i became older i played in a couple metal bands, than i got more interested in electronic music and partying, so i whent to my first psy party in 2006. After a while i started djing in 2006, then i played at a couple party's and i started to get more and more interested in the psyscene, so i started to produce my own beats. Now, my project is ready to come and get you !.My style can be discribed as fast,atmospheric,weird and psychedelic. so i hope to see you soon @ the dancefloor peepzz! grtz & peace Hazaxor.

www.myspace.com/hazaxor

Dj Set

Jibaro Phantasm Record`S / Nutek Record`s NL

Xama CirKus Trisuhla Record`S / Crystal Matrix Record`s PT

www.myspace.com/xamacirkus

Dj Ay-Ash now XaMã CIrKus is 32 years old evil guide from Portugal and has been playing the underground sound for a long Time..Started to play in some bands rock..but one evil day in 1998 and still going strong and evil. A Dj who only plays in underground party's, with the devilish aggressive quality alien sounds. This Time dedicate time to make some party's with friends in Portugal. Long time Xamã liked it has much time that he likes Portuguese producing sound, and helps them to combine it self in the psychedelic world, due to his Knowledge near the labels and cybernauts. XaMã

MY objective in floor is : Dance until You Fight Your Fears. ..

Gopa Infected Grooves NL

Bitan Bizarro Recrystallized Record`S / RitmiK State PT

Club Bazart

LoosduinseKade 725

2571 CZ Den Haag

Entrada : 7 ritmiks

22:00 as 05:00

»» Amsterdam ««

BOOM :smokinggun:

• 3 weeks later...