No kissing area no Reino Unido

UK Railway Station Bans Kissing

Warrington Bank Quay railway station, managed by Virgin Trains, is the first in the UK to ban kissing on the station platform.

The Cheshire station, near Manchester, actually has no-kissing signs, which seem to ban kissing anyone with rollers in their hair.

capt.521b2bc9d76f499085ed58741933d275.britain_kissing_ban_lon804.jpg

No-kissing signs have appeared in the taxi rank at Warrington Bank Quay Station forcing lovers to use designated areas only.

The signs were erected after concerns that passionate embraces were causing delays for commuters with more passengers being attracted there.

Warrington Bank Quay is believed to be the first in the country to put up such signs.

Ruth Sargeant, 38, who uses the station to travel to Manchester, said: "It's ridiculous. I don't see the point of having a no-kissing area, surely people are entitled to say their goodbyes."

Tive á pouco a ver essa noticia e recusei me a vê la até ao fim. Axo absurdo essas recriminações.

Já pensaram em aumentar lá o espaço das partidas e xegadas? Sei lá!... Alguma alternativa pra que as pessoas não se aglomerem ai! Mas não.....

É melhor reprimir as pessoas k se beijam apaixonadamente do que arranjar solução pro caos no embarque!!!

Por favor.... :closedeyes:

Acho muito bem, estou farto dessas poucas vergonhas na rua! :glare::beee:

"A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, and smells like Cheetah".

foi pena os croquetes de soja estarem sempre esgotados

• 3 weeks later...

Kissing ban lifted at railway station

A railway station has decided to lift a ban on couples kissing less than three weeks after it was imposed.

Warrington Bank Quay station had put up the no-kissing signs amid concerns passengers' passionate embraces were causing congestion.

It meant an end to passionate platform scenes like the one between Celia Johnson and Trevor Howard in the 1945 film Brief Encounter.

But rail bosses have now decided to commission new 'Kiss Me Quick' and 'Kiss Me Longer' signs to get their message across.

A spokesperson for Virgin Trains, who put up the original signs, said: "There was always a tongue in cheek message behind the signs - to avoid congestion.

"But perhaps some people took the message a little more seriously than others.

"We don't want to ban kissing, hopefully these new signs will make things clearer." The 'Kiss Me Quick' sign will replace the original 'No Kissing' sign in the station's drop-off area to avoid congestion.

Couples wanting a longer smooch will be guided by the 'Kiss Me Longer' sign in the station's long-stay car park.

The station is currently undergoing a £1m refurbishment and Virgin say it has become "increasingly busy" since the introduction of their Pendolino trains between London and Glasgow and Super Voyager trains between Birmingham and Scotland.

@ telegraph

WTF? Brincamos? :lol2:

"In the absence of light, darkness will prevail..."