Wizack Twizack

Zink

pelas samples parece-me que vem aí mais uma bomba mesmo à minha medida... :smokinggun:

namrcd004.jpg

Namaha proudly presents the return of Wizack Twizack! Following his successful debut album, Tommy Axelsson has been touring the globe, taking us on wild sonic excursions with his powerful trademark forest sounds! With years of experience playing massive parties across the seas and a number of releases on respected record labels, Wizack Twizack has established himself among the top Scandinavian producers.

Through his journeys, Tommy has further developed his style and defined his sounds, the result of which is fresh and cutting edge psytrance, drenched with powerful acid melodies. Wizack's twisted new style features classic Goa influenced sounds fused with his unique and heavy forest groove. Dead End will have you adventuring through an audial galaxy, a vast tapestry which has been knitted together by none other than yours truly. The tracks capture a cosmic spectrum of sonic frequencies,from chaotic liquid atmospheres to thundering basslines with a hard attitude. Relentless, with driving grooves and boiling to the brim with rich psychedelic sounds, Dead End reminds us that true harmony can only be found within chaos. Let Wizack take you to the dead end of our universe and launch you off the edge! Let the games begin!

Featuring dance floor destroyers 'Stereo Sushi', 'Hide The Gold', 'The Explorer' , 'Welcome to Knutby' and more!

CD Track List:

01 Intro

02 Welcome To Knutby

03 Intelligent

04 Multi Pressure

05 Lucky Strike

06 Hide The Gold

07 Reduced Signal

08 Purple Haze

09 The Explorer

10 Stereo Sushi

11 Razors and Ice Cream

SAMPLES

niiiceee

este promete :dancing:

"..we're little bit of eternity, sticking into 3 dimensional space, and for some reason, ocupying time in a monkey body.."

seloc006.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

gosto disto...que é que hei-de fazer??? :lol::lol::lol:

talvez não tão bom como o 1º (assim à 1ª foi o que me pareceu...mas ás vezes a 1ª vez engana... :mellow: ) mas mantém uma linha e estilo de som da qual sou cada vez mais adepto... :smokinggun:

ele ja ka veio alguem foi?

:diablo:

acho que esteve muito pouquinha gente nessa festa, se é a que eu estou a pensar... :smokinggun:

:dancing: Infelizmente foram poucos mesmo!

bem me parecia que tinhas sido tu a contar-me isso, mas não tinha a certeza... :closedeyes:

então mas o man "deu-lhe" ou não? acho que é isso que a malta aqui quer saber... :rolleyes:

:dancing: Infelizmente foram poucos mesmo!

bem me parecia que tinhas sido tu a contar-me isso, mas não tinha a certeza... :closedeyes:

então mas o man "deu-lhe" ou não? acho que é isso que a malta aqui quer saber... :rolleyes:

Esperava um som mais agressivo, mas mesmo assim gostei bastante!

Algures em Torres Vedras?

Eu estive lá :gap:

Happiness is like peeing your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth!

optima mistura de sonoridades e sons.. bem creativo, original e psicadelico..!

apraz-me imenso..!! :dancing:

"..we're little bit of eternity, sticking into 3 dimensional space, and for some reason, ocupying time in a monkey body.."

seloc006.jpg

E sem duvida 1 grande album!!

Muito bom mesmo pa quem gosta desta linha de som!!

alienspecies4hm.jpg

boomshankar9gc.jpg

http://LuAtIcO.hi5.com

***Caminhar com bom tempo, numa terra bonita, sem pressa, e ter por fim da caminhada um objectivo agradável: eis, de todas as maneiras de viver, aquela que mais me agrada!!***