NITROSPEED EVENT-05-12-09-SABADO - Uno Maxin aka mixtec - Tech Twist - Spin Brain- Pyrl -- D_moon dj

Nitrospeed

WINTER FULL ON PARTY DIA 05-12-09-SABADO

A NitroSpeed antecipou o Natal para as meninas

5€ a entrada com apresentacao do Flyer

E PARA OS MENINOS OFERTA DUMA IMPERIAL NO BAR

Tmp0000B-1.jpg

Tmp0000D-1.jpg

É com muito gosto que anuncio mais uma reuniao da NITROSPEED .

MAIN FLOOR

LIVES:

UNOMAXIN aka mixtec

Myspace Unomaxin

Uno Maxin is Bruno Lopes, aka Mixtec. One of the best known Portuguese djs on the scene, his side project as a producer is already causing a buzz and is regarded as a big promise, both nationally and internationally. Uno Maxin is an electronic tech- trance project, as its influences are the new upbeat sounds of electronic dance music. Starting at a very young age, Bruno has worked side by side with the biggest djs and producers, since the young age of 14.He is now bringing his career to a new level of commitment. Being connected with the Crystal Matrix and Digital Oracle label, it has given him the opportunity to know and learn with the best world trance artists.

TECH TWIST aka juggler/xenzodiak

Myspace TechTwist

Tech Twist are Albert Xenzo aka Xenzodiak and Pedro Gaspar aka Dj Juggler, both from Lisbon, Portugal. They are 28 and 27 years old but have already a long history in the trance scene with his solo projects. Tech Twist was born on October of 2008, when the same dreams and friendship brought the two starting to work together, after making some versus tracks. Their music can be described as morning full-on, with lots of energetic rhythms and uplifting melodies, always with a “dancefloor groove” on it. Till this moment, Xenzo and Juggler have played solo a bit all over the world, in the biggest parties and festivals, Xenzo released an album on Medusa Records as Xenzodiak, aswell as various tracks on compilations and Dj Juggler is one of the most busy Dj's in Portugal , so we can expect a lot of experience and professionalism by them. They are signed to Crystal Matrix Records and very soon we can expect 4 tracks to be released, 2 on the next Crystal Matrix compilations, 1 in Xenzodiak's EP on D-Djance Records and 1 on Geomagnetic. As main goal, they hope to bring lots of danceable and happy moments to worldwide dancefloors and parties, always twisting the new technologies.

KONNEKTOR

Myspace Konnector

In the beginning of 2008 Shakri release his third project, KONNEKTOR. It’s a Full on Night Project, similar to the South African Full on projects. Is experience doing music make this project almost perfect, fast and groovy music for the night time, twisted sinths.

vs

DEMOSYS

Myspace DemoSystem

Hello there,i'm andre cachaço aka demosys,i'm 21 years old and i live in amadora,near lisbon! Since i was a litle boy that i'm connected to music,participating in various portuguese bands,it helped me a lot in many ways!music has allways been essential to me. In may of 2006 i fell in love musically and culturally by psytrance when i went to my first psychedelic rave. It was love at the first sight!!everything that was related to psytrance captured my attention and my interest for djing and production art became bigger and bigger. i In november 2007 i ended my djing course at Dancefloor DJ Academy,where i learned to mix.

SPIN BRAIN

Myspace Spin Brain

Preseting Spinbrain, a portuguese project of Full ON Trance,Preseting Spinbrain, a portuguese project of Full ON Trance,created in 2008 by 2 human beings connected by music and blood,Rui (27) and David Mataloto (23),cousins addicted to music.

Their music can be classified by strong Melodies with envolving musical atmosphere andGrooves,influenced by Israeli and european trance, electro, house,minimal,drum and bass, reggae, jazz and many others...Comming soon their first released, an Album full of new sounds and vibrant melodies, wich will make heads spin and bodies move.

DJS

PYRL

Myspace Pyrl

D-MOON

Myspace D_moon

ABHAY

Myspace Abhay

PSYTROPIC SYSTEM

Myspace PsytropicSystem

HYPNOTIC ATTACK

Myspace Hypnotic Attack

DJANE ELL S DI

Myspace Ellesdi

MAGNETO

Myspace Magneto

MARK ANGEL

(Nitrospeed prod.)

MAXXUS

(Nitrospeed prod.)

CHILL OUT

Dj SleepFast aka A-Mush

Dj MYRAH (Namaha Rec)

Dj STAR (PsyArt)

Dj Hypnotic Attack(FullMoonCulture/TechnicalMinds/IDP)

Dj Equilibrium (FullMoon Culture)

Dj Diabolik Nix(magic Dwarfs)

Dj First Element

Dj Astrojax (IDP)

Qualquer esclarecimento para o chill out :

Flopidos@hotmail.com

Entrance-10 nitros

Fruta fresca de manha

24000 W _ NORTON sound system by DHS Prod.

inicio as 22h

fim as 18h_???

...Apareçam e tragam a vossa magia que ela em contacto com a nossa irá trazer a libertação....

Infos:933313807

nitrospeedbill@hotmail.com

:dancing::girl_cray2::aggressive::give_heart::protest::smokinggun::dndrugs::diablo::tintol::yahoo:[/size]

ROTA:

De LISBOA:

saida da ponte vasco da gama,virar em direcçao a ALCOCHETE,na primeira rotunda segue as setas VERDES e em dez minutos estas connosco.

De SETUBAL:

auto estrada ate ALCOCHETE,primeira rotunda encontras as setas VERDES e em dez minutos estas connosco.

Do BARREIRO:

IC13 ate saida para ALCOCHETE,primeira rotunda encontras as setas VERDES e em dez minutos estas connosco.

Boa viagem conduz com precauçao pois a tua presença é indispensavel...Abraços

venham la essas infos eheheheheeh

------- http://www.myspace.com/kanhabys - -( MAGIC DWARFS) http://www.myspace.com/magicdwarfsmotionaction

As festas trance são celebrações onde se atravessa diferentes estados espirituais sob o efeito estimulante das cores, luzes e movimentos, sendo realizadas em lugares considerados centros energéticos. A característica principal dessas festas é que elas não se baseiam apenas na música, incorporando também elementos locais e ancestrais, e criando, dessa forma, todo um movimento cultural em que se baseia o conceito e planejamento do evento, em uma atmosfera de tolerância e aceitação. A organização de uma festa trance é, portanto, semelhante a um ritual, onde o elemento primordial é a harmonia entre as pessoas, para que assim se possa alcançar os estados elevados da consciência, convertendo-se a festa em um ser vivo e inteligente, em completa harmonia com a natureza e o cosmos.

Tmp0000B-1.jpg

Tmp0000D-1.jpg

MAIN FLOOR

LIVES:

UNOMAXIN aka mixtec

Myspace Unomaxin

Uno Maxin is Bruno Lopes, aka Mixtec. One of the best known Portuguese djs on the scene, his side project as a producer is already causing a buzz and is regarded as a big promise, both nationally and internationally. Uno Maxin is an electronic tech- trance project, as its influences are the new upbeat sounds of electronic dance music. Starting at a very young age, Bruno has worked side by side with the biggest djs and producers, since the young age of 14.He is now bringing his career to a new level of commitment. Being connected with the Crystal Matrix and Digital Oracle label, it has given him the opportunity to know and learn with the best world trance artists.

Myspace TechTwist

Tech Twist are Albert Xenzo aka Xenzodiak and Pedro Gaspar aka Dj Juggler, both from Lisbon, Portugal. They are 28 and 27 years old but have already a long history in the trance scene with his solo projects. Tech Twist was born on October of 2008, when the same dreams and friendship brought the two starting to work together, after making some versus tracks. Their music can be described as morning full-on, with lots of energetic rhythms and uplifting melodies, always with a “dancefloor groove” on it. Till this moment, Xenzo and Juggler have played solo a bit all over the world, in the biggest parties and festivals, Xenzo released an album on Medusa Records as Xenzodiak, aswell as various tracks on compilations and Dj Juggler is one of the most busy Dj's in Portugal , so we can expect a lot of experience and professionalism by them. They are signed to Crystal Matrix Records and very soon we can expect 4 tracks to be released, 2 on the next Crystal Matrix compilations, 1 in Xenzodiak's EP on D-Djance Records and 1 on Geomagnetic. As main goal, they hope to bring lots of danceable and happy moments to worldwide dancefloors and parties, always twisting the new technologies.

KONNEKTOR

Myspace Konnector

In the beginning of 2008 Shakri release his third project, KONNEKTOR. It’s a Full on Night Project, similar to the South African Full on projects. Is experience doing music make this project almost perfect, fast and groovy music for the night time, twisted sinths.

vs

DEMOSYS

Myspace DemoSystem

Hello there,i'm andre cachaço aka demosys,i'm 21 years old and i live in amadora,near lisbon! Since i was a litle boy that i'm connected to music,participating in various portuguese bands,it helped me a lot in many ways!music has allways been essential to me. In may of 2006 i fell in love musically and culturally by psytrance when i went to my first psychedelic rave. It was love at the first sight!!everything that was related to psytrance captured my attention and my interest for djing and production art became bigger and bigger. i In november 2007 i ended my djing course at Dancefloor DJ Academy,where i learned to mix.

SPIN BRAIN

Myspace Spin Brain

DJS

PYRL

Myspace Pyrl

D-MOON

Myspace D_moon

ABHAY

Myspace Abhay

PSYTROPIC SYSTEM

Myspace PsytropicSystem

HYPNOTIC ATTACK

Myspace Hypnotic Attack

DJANE ELL S DI

Myspace Ellesdi

MAGNETO

Myspace Magneto

MARK ANGEL

(Nitrospeed prod.)

MAXXUS

(Nitrospeed prod.)

CHILL OUT

Dj SleepFast aka A-Mush

Dj MYRAH (Namaha Rec)

Dj STAR (PsyArt)

Dj First Element

Dj Astrojax (IDP)

Flopidos@hotmail.com

Entrance-10 nitros

Fruta fresca de manha

inicio as 22h

fim as 18h_???

...Apareçam e tragam a vossa magia que ela em contacto com a nossa irá trazer a libertação....

:dancing::girl_cray2::aggressive::give_heart::protest::smokinggun::dndrugs::diablo::tintol::yahoo:[/size]

Full on é o que se quer!heheh!

Força ai Billy! :dancing:

mai nada! :dancing:

A vida é uma pedra de amolar: desgasta-nos ou afia-nos, conforme o metal de que somos feitos.

"Never Argue with idiots… They will drag you down to their level and beat you by experience."

eheheh belas noticias

la estaremos pois ta claro

------- http://www.myspace.com/kanhabys - -( MAGIC DWARFS) http://www.myspace.com/magicdwarfsmotionaction

As festas trance são celebrações onde se atravessa diferentes estados espirituais sob o efeito estimulante das cores, luzes e movimentos, sendo realizadas em lugares considerados centros energéticos. A característica principal dessas festas é que elas não se baseiam apenas na música, incorporando também elementos locais e ancestrais, e criando, dessa forma, todo um movimento cultural em que se baseia o conceito e planejamento do evento, em uma atmosfera de tolerância e aceitação. A organização de uma festa trance é, portanto, semelhante a um ritual, onde o elemento primordial é a harmonia entre as pessoas, para que assim se possa alcançar os estados elevados da consciência, convertendo-se a festa em um ser vivo e inteligente, em completa harmonia com a natureza e o cosmos.

vai ser outra de arromba eheheheh

akele PA bomba nas horas

como esta é do full on só vou se houver churrascada :protest: ahahah bora mais uma ramboiada da nitrospeed!!! :smokinggun:

"Dance is the true language of the spirit, through dance we enable our bodies to interpret the very essence of our souls.

It is the only true form of communication, we are able to share our inner selves with others and release the dormant energy that fills our subconscious."

como esta é do full on só vou se houver churrascada :protest: ahahah bora mais uma ramboiada da nitrospeed!!! :smokinggun:

Pelo menos da minha parte não vos vou dar a ouvir full on de certeza :P

Psyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!! :D

e do bom :gap: ramboiada garantida!!!!

A vida é uma pedra de amolar: desgasta-nos ou afia-nos, conforme o metal de que somos feitos.

"Never Argue with idiots… They will drag you down to their level and beat you by experience."

mais uma cowboyada a não peder da nitrospeed ahahahah sempre em altas uiui

abhay e pyrl - vai ser bom rever o pessoal

zimbora

mais uma cowboyada a não peder da nitrospeed ahahahah sempre em altas uiui

abhay e pyrl - vai ser bom rever o pessoal

zimbora

esses quem são? :gap: já ouvi falar até acho ke conheço mas num bi..... :gap: casal maravilha é sempre um prazer reencontrar-vos

SIGAAAA FESTAOOOOOO.....xD

La estaremos....abraços familia :)

Psytropic System (MadHause Rec. / TechnicalMind Prod.)

www.myspace.com/psytropicsystem

msn: c_marecos_666@hotmail.com

Tmp0000B-1.jpg

Tmp0000D-1.jpg

MAIN FLOOR

LIVES:

UNOMAXIN aka mixtec

Myspace Unomaxin

Myspace TechTwist

KONNEKTOR

Myspace Konnector

vs

DEMOSYS

Myspace DemoSystem

SPIN BRAIN

Myspace Spin Brain

DJS

PYRL

Myspace Pyrl

D-MOON

Myspace D_moon

ABHAY

Myspace Abhay

PSYTROPIC SYSTEM

Myspace PsytropicSystem

HYPNOTIC ATTACK

Myspace Hypnotic Attack

DJANE ELL S DI

Myspace Ellesdi

MAGNETO

Myspace Magneto

MARK ANGEL

(Nitrospeed prod.)

MAXXUS

(Nitrospeed prod.)

CHILL OUT

Dj SleepFast aka A-Mush

Dj MYRAH (Namaha Rec)

Dj STAR (PsyArt)

Dj First Element

Dj Astrojax (IDP)

Flopidos@hotmail.com

Entrance-10 nitros

Fruta fresca de manha

inicio as 22h

fim as 18h_???

:rolleyes: Ja nao falta muito :dancing::huglove::give_heart::aggressive::girl_cray2::smokinggun:

mas tambem não falta pouco! :gap: bora nitrospeed!

"Dance is the true language of the spirit, through dance we enable our bodies to interpret the very essence of our souls.

It is the only true form of communication, we are able to share our inner selves with others and release the dormant energy that fills our subconscious."

temos festa eheheheheh

Tmp0000B-1.jpg

Tmp0000D-1.jpg

MAIN FLOOR

LIVES:

UNOMAXIN aka mixtec

Myspace Unomaxin

Myspace TechTwist

KONNEKTOR

Myspace Konnector

vs

DEMOSYS

Myspace DemoSystem

SPIN BRAIN

Myspace Spin Brain

DJS

PYRL

Myspace Pyrl

D-MOON

Myspace D_moon

ABHAY

Myspace Abhay

PSYTROPIC SYSTEM

Myspace PsytropicSystem

HYPNOTIC ATTACK

Myspace Hypnotic Attack

DJANE ELL S DI

Myspace Ellesdi

MAGNETO

Myspace Magneto

MARK ANGEL

(Nitrospeed prod.)

MAXXUS

(Nitrospeed prod.)

CHILL OUT

Dj SleepFast aka A-Mush

Dj MYRAH (Namaha Rec)

Dj STAR (PsyArt)

Dj First Element

Dj Astrojax (IDP)

Flopidos@hotmail.com

Entrance-10 nitros

Fruta fresca de manha

inicio as 22h

fim as 18h_???

Festaaa :dancing: Tamos laa ;)

***Anaïs***

***Body Piercer Triparte***

!!!Harder Better Faster Stronger!!!

Triparte Body Piercing Tattoo - Rua da prata nº88/90 Baixa Chiado Lisboa -218862994

Amigos esta tudo a ser preparado ao pormenor para tornarmos esta noite muito especial.Vamos ter um chill muito acolhedor que esta a cargo da idp e tambem da nitrospeed..

Todo o espaço foi sujeito a algumas limpezas e modificaçoes para se tornar o nosso cantinho especial.Desta vez a cabine de dj vai estar noutro sitio ainda mais cómodo para os nossos artistas e com melhor qualidade (muniçao).

Estamos a ser contactados para chai shops e estamos disponiveis atravez da info no flyer.Como fizemos anteriormente vamos deixar a decoraçao a cargo da shroom tribe e nitrospeed,atravez das nossas envolventes pinturas e licra.

Esperamos que nao hajam muitas festas neste dia (nao haviam marcadas quando marquei a minha) proximo para nos podermos todos reencontrar e nao dividirmo nos..

Paz

Abraços

P.L.U.R.---faz desta a tua forma de vida,ou,pelo menos tenta.

Boas, apenas quero esclarecer que a Tour da Blissful de 4 & 5 Dezembro ja tinha Flyers no Freedom e ja estava no meu myspace, no goabase e no psypartys marcada desde: Insert Date Thu, 03 Sep 09 22:11h, ou seja ja estava marcada quando esta foi marcada.

Td a correr bem.

Hugz :)

Bliss2010Banner468.jpg

Life is a journey... enjoy the ride... if u think 2 much u'll get out of touch... u r what u choose 2 B... it's our world we need 2 learn how 2 share and care 4 it...

Boas, apenas quero esclarecer que a Tour da Blissful de 4 & 5 Dezembro ja tinha Flyers no Freedom e ja estava no meu myspace, no goabase e no psypartys marcada desde: Insert Date Thu, 03 Sep 09 22:11h, ou seja ja estava marcada quando esta foi marcada.

Td a correr bem.

Nao corresponde á realidade e os imtervenientes sabem disso.Nem estou a entender o porque deste comentario aqui.

Ate te digo mais se o line up e o local que a Blissful tem para este dia ja estivesse anunciado antes da minha nunca marcaria a minha para este dia porque iria gostar de ir a essa festa pelos artistas.

Boa sorte tb pa vcs.

Que corra bem :protest:

MAIN FLOOR

LIVES:

UNOMAXIN aka mixtec

Myspace Unomaxin

Myspace TechTwist

KONNEKTOR

Myspace Konnector

vs

DEMOSYS

Myspace DemoSystem

SPIN BRAIN

Myspace Spin Brain

DJS

PYRL

Myspace Pyrl

D-MOON

Myspace D_moon

ABHAY

Myspace Abhay

PSYTROPIC SYSTEM

Myspace PsytropicSystem

HYPNOTIC ATTACK

Myspace Hypnotic Attack

DJANE ELL S DI

Myspace Ellesdi

MAGNETO

Myspace Magneto

MARK ANGEL

(Nitrospeed prod.)

MAXXUS

(Nitrospeed prod.)

CHILL OUT

Dj SleepFast aka A-Mush

Dj MYRAH (Namaha Rec)

Dj STAR (PsyArt)

Dj First Element

Dj Astrojax (IDP)

Flopidos@hotmail.com

Entrance-10 nitros

Fruta fresca de manha

inicio as 22h

fim as 18h_???

[/size]

força ai billy vai ser boa festa como sempre

estamos la para apoioar a cambada amiga

Td a correr bem.

Nao corresponde á realidade e os imtervenientes sabem disso.Nem estou a entender o porque deste comentario aqui.

Ate te digo mais se o line up e o local que a Blissful tem para este dia ja estivesse anunciado antes da minha nunca marcaria a minha para este dia porque iria gostar de ir a essa festa pelos artistas.

Boa sorte tb pa vcs.

So fiz o comment pq dissest no post que quando marcast a tua nao havia festas marcadas nessa data... pois no pyspartys foi Adicionado em: 2 de Agosto de 2009 às 00:01:45

Isto qualquer pessoa pode verificar aki: http://psypartys.com/?psy=festas&submenu=festa&festa=VO00Gm7VTPxf4nuqEjKGl

Quando adicionast a festa no elastik enviei-te um mail a informar que tinha festa marcada para essa data, na boa.

Agora vires dizer que nao havia festa marcada nessa data e q n da pq como posso provar a da Blissful ja tava marcada faz MUITO Tempo.

So gosto das coisas claras, mais nada.

Que ambas as festas corram bem.

Bliss2010Banner468.jpg

Life is a journey... enjoy the ride... if u think 2 much u'll get out of touch... u r what u choose 2 B... it's our world we need 2 learn how 2 share and care 4 it...

Konnektor vs Demosys partem a loiça! :) e Tech Twist tb curti do q ouvi :)

Bliss2010Banner468.jpg

Td a correr bem.

Boa sorte tb pa vcs.

So fiz o comment pq dissest no post que quando marcast a tua nao havia festas marcadas nessa data... pois no pyspartys foi Adicionado em: 2 de Agosto de 2009 às 00:01:45

Isto qualquer pessoa pode verificar aki: http://psypartys.com/?psy=festas&submenu=festa&festa=VO00Gm7VTPxf4nuqEjKGl

Quando adicionast a festa no elastik enviei-te um mail a informar que tinha festa marcada para essa data, na boa.

Agora vires dizer que nao havia festa marcada nessa data e q n da pq como posso provar a da Blissful ja tava marcada faz MUITO Tempo.

So gosto das coisas claras, mais nada.

Que ambas as festas corram bem.

Boas, sabes bem amigo a data k fizeste o line up e a data que escolheste o local tambem portanto...Nem alimento discusoes.E tambem nem recebi mail nenhum mas enfim.

Abraço

estamos la pois com saudades da malta rija ahahahahah

la nos encontramos

Tmp0000B-1.jpg

Tmp0000D-1.jpg

MAIN FLOOR

LIVES:

UNOMAXIN aka mixtec

Myspace Unomaxin

Myspace TechTwist

KONNEKTOR

Myspace Konnector

vs

DEMOSYS

Myspace DemoSystem

SPIN BRAIN

Myspace Spin Brain

DJS

PYRL

Myspace Pyrl

D-MOON

Myspace D_moon

ABHAY

Myspace Abhay

PSYTROPIC SYSTEM

Myspace PsytropicSystem

HYPNOTIC ATTACK

Myspace Hypnotic Attack

DJANE ELL S DI

Myspace Ellesdi

MAGNETO

Myspace Magneto

MARK ANGEL

(Nitrospeed prod.)

MAXXUS

(Nitrospeed prod.)

CHILL OUT

Dj SleepFast aka A-Mush

Dj MYRAH (Namaha Rec)

Dj STAR (PsyArt)

Dj First Element

Dj Astrojax (IDP)

Flopidos@hotmail.com

Entrance-10 nitros

Fruta fresca de manha

inicio as 22h

fim as 18h_???

5 a entrada com apresentacao do Flyer

Tmp0000B-1.jpg

Tmp0000D-1.jpg

MAIN FLOOR

LIVES:

UNOMAXIN aka mixtec

Myspace Unomaxin

Myspace TechTwist

KONNEKTOR

Myspace Konnector

vs

DEMOSYS

Myspace DemoSystem

SPIN BRAIN

Myspace Spin Brain

DJS

PYRL

Myspace Pyrl

D-MOON

Myspace D_moon

ABHAY

Myspace Abhay

PSYTROPIC SYSTEM

Myspace PsytropicSystem

HYPNOTIC ATTACK

Myspace Hypnotic Attack

DJANE ELL S DI

Myspace Ellesdi

MAGNETO

Myspace Magneto

MARK ANGEL

(Nitrospeed prod.)

MAXXUS

(Nitrospeed prod.)

CHILL OUT

Dj SleepFast aka A-Mush

Dj MYRAH (Namaha Rec)

Dj STAR (PsyArt)

Dj First Element

Dj Astrojax (IDP)

Flopidos@hotmail.com

Entrance-10 nitros

Fruta fresca de manha

inicio as 22h

fim as 18h_???

ja ando a contar os dias ehehehehe,vai ser fixe rever alguns amigos ahahaah

Andamos sempre À espera destas ... NITROSPEED DALHEEE :dancing: Se tudo correr pelos conformes la estaremos para a reuniaooo :drunk: abraços beijinhos!!!!!

Dance first, think later.

You can express any emotion possible in the most beautiful form, if you're willing to take the first step.

ja não falta tudo ehehehehehe

vai ser bonito vai

ehehehe e akele PA ta bem ta bem bomba k nem um maluke ahahaha

podia já ser amanha lol

Festão quase ai :lol: :lol:

Ah poizé mané ! Siga lá matar saudades da cambada de alcochete ! :D

Só xunga fdx!!! :gap:

ehgegeheheh

:crazy: See you All at the Dance Floor XD :smili:

::::....CLICK....::::

Dj TRL WOorpz

INFO, BOOKINGS & MORE: nunohello@gmail.com

ehehehe e akele PA ta bem ta bem bomba k nem um maluke ahahaha

podia já ser amanha lol

Quero ver isso a cantar ali no armazém ! A última vez que lá fui ouvia-se muito eco. Mas também foi a primeira feita ali dentro. Segundo sei agora aquilo ta a rockar nas horas ! :D

É verdade, ja falta mto pouco e ainda não sei nada do Churrasco??!!

hehehehe

Siga Pessoal! :)

:crazy: See you All at the Dance Floor XD :smili:

::::....CLICK....::::

Dj TRL WOorpz

INFO, BOOKINGS & MORE: nunohello@gmail.com

5 a entrada com apresentacao do Flyer

Tmp0000B-1.jpg

Tmp0000D-1.jpg

MAIN FLOOR

LIVES:

UNOMAXIN aka mixtec

Myspace Unomaxin

Myspace TechTwist

KONNEKTOR

Myspace Konnector

vs

DEMOSYS

Myspace DemoSystem

SPIN BRAIN

Myspace Spin Brain

Preseting Spinbrain, a portuguese project of Full ON Trance,Preseting Spinbrain, a portuguese project of Full ON Trance,created in 2008 by 2 human beings connected by music and blood,Rui (27) and David Mataloto (23),cousins addicted to music.

Their music can be classified by strong Melodies with envolving musical atmosphere andGrooves,influenced by Israeli and european trance, electro, house,minimal,drum and bass, reggae, jazz and many others...Comming soon their first released, an Album full of new sounds and vibrant melodies, wich will make heads spin and bodies move.

DJS

PYRL

Myspace Pyrl

D-MOON

Myspace D_moon

ABHAY

Myspace Abhay

PSYTROPIC SYSTEM

Myspace PsytropicSystem

HYPNOTIC ATTACK

Myspace Hypnotic Attack

DJANE ELL S DI

Myspace Ellesdi

MAGNETO

Myspace Magneto

MARK ANGEL

(Nitrospeed prod.)

MAXXUS

(Nitrospeed prod.)

CHILL OUT

Dj SleepFast aka A-Mush

Dj MYRAH (Namaha Rec)

Dj STAR (PsyArt)

Dj First Element

Dj Astrojax (IDP)

Flopidos@hotmail.com

Entrance-10 nitros

Fruta fresca de manha

inicio as 22h

fim as 18h_???

Pois é amigos tamos quase no grande dia.hehe bora la entao.quero ver vos ca para comemorar .

E a pedido de muitas familias vai haver churrascada sim..hehe.

vai ser de arromba pena ainda faltar uma semana grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr podia começar ja hoje

ROTA:

De LISBOA:

saida da ponte vasco da gama,virar em direcçao a ALCOCHETE,na primeira rotunda segue as setas VERDES e em dez minutos estas connosco.

De SETUBAL:

auto estrada ate ALCOCHETE,primeira rotunda encontras as setas VERDES e em dez minutos estas connosco.

Do BARREIRO:

IC13 ate saida para ALCOCHETE,primeira rotunda encontras as setas VERDES e em dez minutos estas connosco.

Boa viagem conduz com precauçao pois a tua presença é indispensavel...Abraços

ja faltou + ehehehehe