(2) Forever Nights

(3) M12

(4) Step On It

(5) Changing Frames

(6) Time & Space

(7) Strike Twice [Echotek & Atomic Pulse]

(8) Don’t Be

(9) Mind Factor [Echotek & Basic]

Not everyday will you come across such a unique and standout release as “Changing Frames”, proving the Israeli electronic music scene has much more to offer than just psytrance.

Echotek (a.k.a Micha Yossef) is one of those rare artists that instantly captivate your ears. His sound proudction and writing skills are second to none, and after 10 years of activities in the electronic scene, it’s no wonder that this is a record you shouldn’t miss.

“Changing Frames” is Echotek’s 3rd studio album and his best release to date. To those unfamiliar with his previous releases we can only point out his last two artist albums, “Application Rate” (Flow Records) and “Emotion Chaos” (TimeStretch/Psyshop), gained Micha a strong fan base and high respect in the international scene.

“Changing Frames” brings a new meaning to the term “Progressive Trance”. The entire album’s BPM ranges from 130 to 140, giving the listener a fine-tuned listening experience. This album brings cross over tunes that can rock both a club in Ibiza as easily as an outdoor party in Mexico.

The musical direction of the entire album varies from progressive trance with club elements to strong dancefloor attacks with an industrial atmosphere, all of which create a unique envelope of sounds throughout the album, bringing a fresh & innovative approach.

“Changing Frames” holds two musical exceptions: track (7) ‘Strike Twice’, an impressive collaboration with no other than Atomic Pulse, that suprisingly take a crack on music that is different than their usual full on outfit, and track (9) ‘Mind Factor’, a collaboration with BNE’s rising force – BASIC.

“Changing Frames” is definitely an album for open minded people who want to taste something different than the usual full on formula!

Time to change your frame….

Cumprimentos

"A maior felicidade é a certeza de sermos amados apesar de ser como somos." (Vitor Hugo)

• 4 weeks later...

Artist – Echotek

i Title – Changing Frames

i Label – YoYo Records

i Cat # - YoYo 084

i Barcode – 729 0010 123 37 7

i Territory – Worldwide

i Release Date – October 23rd 2006

i File Under – Progressive Trance

Release Info –

Not everyday will you come across such a unique and standout release as “Changing Frames”, proving the Israeli electronic music scene has much more to offer than just psytrance J

Echotek (a.k.a Micha Yossef) is one of those rare artists that instantly captivate your ears. His sound proudction and writing skills are second to none, and after 10 years of activities in the electronic scene,

it’s no wonder that this is a record you shouldn’t miss.

“Changing Frames” is Echotek’s 3rd studio album and his best release to date. To those unfamiliar with his previous releases we can only point out his last two artist albums, “Application Rate” (Flow Records) and “Emotion Chaos” (TimeStretch/Psyshop), gained Micha a strong fan base and high respect in the international scene.

“Changing Frames” brings a new meaning to the term “Progressive Trance”. The entire album’s BPM ranges from 130 to 140, giving the listener a fine-tuned listening experience. This album brings cross over tunes that can rock both a club in Ibiza as easily as an outdoor party in Mexico.

The musical direction of the entire album varies from progressive trance with club elements to strong dancefloor attacks with an industrial atmosphere, all of which create a unique envelope of sounds throughout the album, bringing a fresh & innovative approach.

“Changing Frames” holds two musical exceptions: track (7) ‘Strike Twice’, an impressive collaboration with no other than Atomic Pulse, that suprisingly take a crack on music that is different than their usual full on outfit, and track (9) ‘Mind Factor’, a collaboration with BNE’s rising force – BASIC.

“Changing Frames” is definitely an album for open minded people who want to taste something different than the usual full on formula!

Time to change your frame….

Track List:

(1) G Note

(2) Forever Nights

(3) M12

(4) Step On It

(5) Changing Frames

(6) Time & Space

(7) Strike Twice* [Echotek & Atomic Pulse]

(8) Don’t Be

(9) Mind Factor** [Echotek & BASIC]

Enjoy!

http://shop.bne.co.il/

Happiness is like peeing your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth!

dasssssss...

só me dou trabalho a mim mesmo... esperto :wacko:

Happiness is like peeing your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth!

Há musicas neste album muito bem produzidas, mas que, contêem umas vozes bastante pop que do meu ponto de vista as tornam bastante insuportáveis - parece que é moda os produtores israelitas agora tentarem dar um toque pop ás suas musicas...e penso que não será por aí que irão chegar a mais publico.

De qualquer forma, depois de o ouvir varias vezes ha uma ou duas que á primeira não achei nada de especial mas que agora até entram bastante bem, como é o caso das duas primeiras musicas.

"A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane, and smells like Cheetah".

foi pena os croquetes de soja estarem sempre esgotados