...em Portugal para se tratar? :blink: O gajo não sabe para onde vem!

http://www.nme.com/news/babyshambles/23271

Exclusive - Pete Doherty goes into rehab

Singer arranged Portuguese detox himself

Pete Doherty has entered a rehab clinic in Portugal.

According to band sources, the Babyshambles frontman flew to the country at the beginning of this week (June 5) in a bid to beat his drug addictions.

Unlike the singer previous - and abortive - attempts to clean up, NME.COM understands that the decision to undergo rehab was Doherty's own and that he organised and funded the trip without any outside pressure.

Doherty will spend the next few week's detoxing, after which he will be fitted with an "an opiate-suppressing implant".

The singer's previous stints in rehab have ended in failure - however, he recently stated his desire to curtail his drug taking.

"For a little while things were too dark to even begin to get my head around," he told The Word magazine last month. "Spending all my time dropping my trousers to the police. Sat in cells. What I want is a little bit of self-control. But plans are the last thing you want."

As previously reported, Doherty was held at the beginning of this month (June 1) after a syringe was found on an EasyJet flight between London and Barcelona. The Babyshambles singer was released without charges by Spanish police but was banned by the airline from flying with them in future.

-_- Não sejam más linguas...o rapazito vai fazer a sua cura no :boom2006:

:lol: :diabo: :lol:

Se queres que a Vida te Sorria, que tal começares por sorrir...?!?