Psycraft - Computech

psyload

Boas! :)

Deixo aqui a dica de mais albúm de excelente qualidade de Psycraft que na minha opinião está bastante perto do nível de Infected Mushroom. Muito bom.

Recomendo.

Comentem. B)

68_bigPic.jpg

1. Dirtbag (remix)

2. Feel the vibe

3. Borderline (remix)

4. Bad girl

5. Electro panic (remix)

6. On the edge

7. Law of karma

8. Computech

9. Night drive

10. Inside your heaven

"Along the work on this ground breaking new album, Psy Craft have made a great leap in their technical skills and sound production earning the respect of the whole trance scene. Their new sound is very warm with a solid drive and crystal clear developments taking the listener to the edge of musical stimulation. The album includes 10 tracks, among them 'Borderline', which was chosen to open the last Raja Ram mix CD - 'The godfather' (on the album is a fresh new version never released before), the highly acclaimed remix for Infected Mushroom and Yahel's eternal hit - 'Electro panic', a collaboration track with Beat Hackers and many more dancefloor anthems that simply can't be ignored.

The opening track of this magical journey - 'Dirtbag', is actually a radio song written by Psy Craft and produced by no other than Infected Mushroom."

"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception". A. Einstein

Parece que ainda ninguem ouviu... :huh:

"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception". A. Einstein

já ouvi algumas vezes...

mas ainda n ouvi com akela atenção k é necessária... :(

estou bastante curioso com esse album... mas sabem como é... quanto mais som temos... menos conseguimos ouvir tudo bem.... <_<

____

PLUR

• 3 weeks later...

eu tenho este álbum e curto bué...

acho que está com uma produção fabulosa, o que não é por acaso, pois também acho que os infected têm lá dedinho...

tem musicas altamente, não se deixem enganar pela 1ªpois o resto é sempre a partir, com grande qualidade.

na minha opinião melhoraram bastante de qualidade.