Artha - "Influencing Dreams"

Zink

e ei-lo aí já com samples...está quase a sair esta "psychedelic bomb"... :smokinggun:

crm1cd003_b.jpg

1. Dubber Nubber

2. Controlled (Live Version)

3. Chaos

4. Saikol

5. Mystic Change

6. Vocal Distortion

7. Bali

8. Transfusion

9. Insidelamp

Cronomi Records is proud and excited to present the first full-length album by Polish producer Artha.

For the last few years he has been teasing us all with occasional EP and compilation releases but now he unleashes the full force of his creativity on a world begging for music of substance. And what substance! Drivingly compulsive and intent on taking you places, this album has its roots deep in the early years of goa trance, with a flow and melodic exuberance not seen since the 90s. Artha's head is firmly in the twenty-first century however, and his production and sound design is as clean and intricate as the best of modern dance music.

This is music designed for travelling without moving, a dynamic and intensely psychedelic journey that picks you up and jams the doors of perception wide open before hurling you through. Artha doesn't hide his influences at all, and why should he; the scene has been asking for exactly this album since 1997. Today it seems only one man can provide the music so many have cried out for... Artha.

Let him influence your dreams.

SAMPLES

grande produtor

as faixas tem uma consistencia e uma profundidade ao nivel do goa que foi lançado nos anos de ouro

entre 95 e 98, tem havido releases de goa muito bons nos ultimos tempo

aquilo que se pode esperar disto é uma obra de arte a cada faixa...

este tipo tem qualquer coisa de especial

raramente fico impressionado com outros produtores, mas este tipo tem um enorme talento

• 2 weeks later...

Tenho mais de 30 musicas dele e nem uma eu posso dizer que é fraquinha... e há mais de 6 anos que o acompanho e tenho dado força por este e aquele fórum ou apenas comentários a ele porque sem dúvida é um dos melhores no momento a criar música psicadélica. Pena tão poucos o conhecerem por não quererem.... :closedeyes:

Algumas deste album que são novas e estou curioso em ouvir.

Goaforever

Só mesmo a capa é que está desenquadrada :) quanto ao conteúdo, uma raridade hoje em dia encontrar um álbum psicadélico tão bom

I guess part of me or a part of who I am, a part of what I do

Is being a warrior - a reluctant warrior, a reluctant struggler

But... I do it because I'm committed to life

We can't avoid it, we can't run away from it

Because to do that is to be... cowardice-

To do that is to be subservient... to devils, subservient to

Evil and so that the only way to live on this planet

With any human dignity at the moment is to struggle.

estou tambem com muitas expectativas em relaçao a este album, depois de ouvir atentamente o EP, e dar umas saltadas no myspce deste senhor (antes de o conhecer), é de fazer "agua na boca"!

Felizmente que ainda haja som a ser produzido nos nossos dias, com toda esta transcendentalidade e envolvencia do verdadeiro Goa!Nada haver com este "trance" de plastico que se vê muito agr :closedeyes: ...

Ainda bem que há musica assim, devia ca vir a uma festa! eram 25euros dados de bom gosto :closedeyes:

:flower:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...