Alienapia - "Goapocalipsis"

Zink

após o cd de Liquid Flow eis outro cd de Goa que me surpreende e bem pelo lado positivo. Muito Bom para os apreciadores deste estilo!... :smokinggun:

sre1cd005_b.jpg

1. Distinctive Perception

ALIENAPIA

2. Dharmakaya

ALIENAPIA

3. Estimate of standing crop

ALIENAPIA

4. High Visual Philosophy

ALIENAPIA

5. Inner Poison

ALIENAPIA

6. Magic Magnification

ALIENAPIA

7. Fear and anger

ALIENAPIA VS PSY-H

8. Reign of madness (Alienapia rmx)

RA

9. Misterika Island

ALIENAPIA VS AGNETON

10. Remnant

ALIENAPIA We are living on the 'Earth' where the universe shows us its full and diverse variety.

Every man's sight and breath of eternal space let's us feel the global harmony and flow of timeless consciousness. The vibration of universal unity and beauty originated from this unlimited space - The Sound was born. Everyone entered the whole ensemble, transformed themselves and united into the one living thing. Goa trance is a life philosophy which brings a state to the soul that gives f-r-e-e-d-o-m. There are sounds that dive through the universe making its every atom vibrate. It's like a mountain river - dangerous with its cold streaming flow and waterfalls but at the same time saving a traveller dying of thirst with its vital nutrients. This is the light, nobody and nothing can hide from. This is the darkness which can save the important presence of someone. The endless carousel ride. This is the world, where everything is possible!

Do you feel fresh goa-wind? It's the breath of Alienapia with its music that will turn you full emotionally filled with the fine combination of powerful rush and melodic modulations. Energy, agressive dance grooves are not in conflict with the inner calm and hidden sentimentality which belongs to Alienapia debut album!

Samples

Muito bom, algumas com umas influências nitzo "azeitisse" que dispenso, outras partes com semelhanças a Zirrex e outras partes original pelas junções que faz. É um boa goa tradicional ( cósmico que pela envolvência que têm as músicas só por isso vale apena ouvir e pedir para cá vir....... :closedeyes: LOL!!!?!?!?

MAS quem eu trazia cá era o amigo deste Oiçam bem Goa para todos os gostos desde o mais DARK AO TRADICIONAL eheh, está tudo aqui ....lindo de se ouvir e pedir por mais o verdadeiro psicadélico é isto mesmo....... http://www.myspace.com/psyhproject.

GOAFOREVER

Old school GOA, Louco :)

I guess part of me or a part of who I am, a part of what I do

Is being a warrior - a reluctant warrior, a reluctant struggler

But... I do it because I'm committed to life

We can't avoid it, we can't run away from it

Because to do that is to be... cowardice-

To do that is to be subservient... to devils, subservient to

Evil and so that the only way to live on this planet

With any human dignity at the moment is to struggle.

também gosto muito deste album,mas só porque tem umas linhas de baixo mais modernas do que o habitual e os kicks não são tão em seco...

está bem psy :)

= Too Much Happiness Make Kids Paranoid =

• 2 weeks later...