Younger Brother- "the Last Days Of Gravity"

Ganeisha

Created by the psychedelic trance pioneer Simon Posford and Benji Vaughn the mastermind behind Prometheus and The Egg. The pair team up once again to create their second album, a breathtaking album with stunning sound production, that takes listeners on an incredibly varied musical journey.

'The Last Days Of Gravity' is a unique melee of electronic, acoustic, and vocal music, running the gamut of beautiful, strange, catchy, psychedelic, melancholic, uplifting. Despite its consistently psychedelic tone, the album has a very human element to it, and you can sense the spirit and emotion that have gone into its creation.

The harmonic variety of 'Last Days' is particularly mesmerising. The bindingly riveting melodic lines provide echoes of Posford's earlier work in Shpongle and Celtic Cross, as well as of his more recent collaboration with the legendary Alan Parsons. This album is no retro piece of work, however, with Posford and Vaughn's legendary innovation resulting in a complex mix of styles that eludes genre-casting. Despite having no obvious dance numbers, 'The Last Days Of Gravity' provides enough levity to be the perfect soundtrack to the richness of daily experience.

twi1cd032.jpg

1. Happy Pills

2. All I Want

3. Elephant Machine

4. Your Friends Are Scary

5. I Am A Freak

6. Ribbon On A Branch

7. Sleepwalker Part 1

8. Sleepwalker Part 2

9. Psychic Gibbon

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/twi/twi1cd032.html

Simplesmente Maravilhoso :wub:

DJ Ganeisha

• 2 months later...
Não fosse Simon Posford + Ott

... estás enganado amigo, Younger Brother é constituido por Simon Posford e Benji Vaughan (Prometheus).

:)

I'm on a mission!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Todas as músicas tão lá. Quem sabe sabe. Seja em que estilo fôr.

é isso tudo!... e a qualidade e a diferença ainda se notam... :closedeyes:

Grande surpresa, não estava à espera de um album tão bom. As minhas preferidas são a "I am a freak" e a "Psychic Gibbon".

Já traziam cá estes gajos! :closedeyes:

"Só os que procuram o absurdo atingem o impossível."