Ziki

Zink

um japonês cujos amigos, a julgar pelas colaborações do cd, são...israelitas... :lol::lol::lol:

mais full on para a carola, mas até que tem musicas engraçadas... :glare:

nog1cd006_b.jpg

Track List:

1. Trance N' Roll

ZIKI, SESTO SENTO

2. High Manage

ZIKI, ANANDA SHAKE

3. Magic World

ZIKI, SYSTEM NIPEL, ANANDA SHAKE

4. Chain Man

ZIKI, VIBE TRIBE

5. Eliminator

ZIKI, ELECTRO SUN

6. Weird 60's (Ziki rmx)

GATAKA

7. Human Being

ZIKI, SUNDOSE

8. Mental Model

ZIKI, XEROX AND ILLUMINATION

9. Separate Reality

ZIKI, MITSUMOTO

The long awaited, highly expected Debut album from Tokyo based Dj/Producer Ziki, is finally out.

Ziki, head of Japanese leading label and booking agency, Noga Records, has been an active figure for over 10 years now.Born in 1977, Ziki has been playing trance music since he was 17, since 1996, has performed on various stages in Japan and all over the world.In 2001 after releasing 2 compilations through Shem Records (Israel) he formed the label True Trance, and released 2 compilations.

In 2004 Ziki, gives birth to his new label Noga Records, a true reflection of his personal professional evolution. In 2005 Noga records debut compilation V/A Tokyo Tel - Aviv, was released and turned into an over night hit in Japan and all over the globe. A year later Ziki releases V/A Tokyo Tel Aviv Vol.2 CD, which took the world by storm, placing Ziki is one of the most important figures in the Japanese scene.

These days Noga Records acts as records label representing new acts and dj's and is also considered as Tokyo's hottest booking agency, exclusively promoting top acts various label such as: Com.Pact Rec, Utopia Rec, Trancelucent Prod., and more. Noga Records is also heading the Japanese distribution of the above mentioned labels. Ziki's music style can be best described as a mixture of pure energy and power, blending in middle-eastern sounds.

Eliminator CD includes 9 Full-On Trance hits, and is a result of 1.5 years of hard work in the studio.Cutting edge production, this one of kind release includes collaboration tracks with Top international artists such as: Sesto Sento, Anada Shake, Vibe Tribe, Xerox and Illumination, Electro Sun, System Nipel, Sundose and Mitsumoto.

This amazing release includes also a remix by Ziki to Gataka's track Weird 60's

SAMPLES

nem preciso de ouvir para dizer q não gosto.

I guess part of me or a part of who I am, a part of what I do

Is being a warrior - a reluctant warrior, a reluctant struggler

But... I do it because I'm committed to life

We can't avoid it, we can't run away from it

Because to do that is to be... cowardice-

To do that is to be subservient... to devils, subservient to

Evil and so that the only way to live on this planet

With any human dignity at the moment is to struggle.

um japonês cujos amigos, a julgar pelas colaborações do cd, são...israelitas... :lol::lol::lol:

ZIKI é parecido a ZINK :lol:

Frosted (Tech-House) (bookings only to: info@frostedmusic.com)

Nurion (Ambient/Down-Tempo/Electronica)

já tinha reparado nisso... :lol:

se calhar tenho algum primo japoina... :D:D:D

já tinha reparado nisso... :lol:

se calhar tenho algum primo japoina... :D:D:D

pois, plos vistos :lol:

Frosted (Tech-House) (bookings only to: info@frostedmusic.com)

Nurion (Ambient/Down-Tempo/Electronica)

só não percebo uma coisa...não me levem a mal... :unsure:

porque é que dizem que gostam de outras cenas (mais tipo, grandes projectos, tais como Growling Machines, Freaked Frequency, Gataka, Etc...), quando são iguais a isto, ou quase... e depois quando aparece um gajo que ninguém conhece, que produz o mesmo tipo de som, dizem que não gostam, e que é mais do mesmo e tal...e coiso...não percebo...

:huh:

vejam lá se se definem ao menos... :angry:

eu pelo menos aceito tudo até prova em contrário, :lol: e que não preste mesmo para nada... :wacko:

não sei porque é que este há-de ser inferior a esses projectos que referi, pois para mim é dentro do mesmo ESTILO, LINHA, E VERTENTE MUSICAL...tudo do mesmo...ou seja...MUITO PARECIDO!!! :glare:

Atenção...não estou com isto a dizer que isto é bom, fabuloso, etc., só estou a comparar situações... :glare: