9 a 12 Agosto 2007 - Crystal Moon_electronic Music Festival - North Italy

H_Goblin

Hi to all!

We’r very happy to announce the new open air trance festival in Italy:CRYSTAL MOON FESTIVAL

It will happen the second weekend of august, 9th to 12th.

After the experience of Sonica, some of the most known organization in Italy (Crystal Vision, Chaotic Waves and Looney Moon) have decided to join together to create a new gathering for all the travellers around the world, with the aim of giving voice to the international psychedelic moovement with respect for all its ways of expression (music, art and culture) and for the various and different tastes of the public.

It will take places in a very nice and full-nature area in Italy. We are doing our best to give people a wonderful experience since we want to become an annual meeting point for all travellers and trancers to enjoy in contact with nature and music.

We will have 2 stages, a trance arena full of high quality decorations and a big and confortable chill out area. Sound systems will be top quality on both areas, with live acts and dj sets on both stages trying to respect different tastes and expectations.

Our website, http://www.crystalmoon2007.com will be up around february

the way for the agoust is long and f we want give more information very soon...for now u can look the our website...

www.looney-moon.com

www.crystalvision.it

Stay tuned!!!

hope to see u all there

ENJOY :D

"Os sapos não foram feitos para serem engolidos"

----------------------------------------------------------

Celio

https://www.facebook.com/mindandmatterofficial

Good Luck to this one...

A big hug to Tommy and to all the ppl envolved in this project...unfortunatlly i can't be there coz i have work to do in the same date....(another festival...), but for shure i don't miss the next one...

So...be cool and keep on Blast...

Hasta from Barcelona....

B)

From Portugal with Love!!

Paulo Hoffman

P.L.U.R. and all of that Crap...

Virustekk Record's / Denmark

In Trance since 1996!!!!!

Check this out!

Beo's Fantastic U.V. Art Work

rightspeakerwee.jpgleftspeakerwee.jpg

Speaker's - Art Work by Nagual Creations

subscribe_blue23.gif

Free Mushroom Magazine Subscription

dancebeforevg5jc1.gif

Visit My Website

Visit My Facebook Page

My Msn Spaces

Virus-Tekk Records.Dk

Mushroom Magazine On Line

The Real Pirate's!!! The World People Crew-South of France

Este verao vai ser bomba em italia os portugueses a partir em 2 mega festivais na terra da bella pasta :D

temos os nossos AMIGOS da TRANCE KARMA de novo a fazer o SONICA e eu com mais alguns amigos a ajudar o TOMMY no seu festival, o sitio e magnifico, e nas montanhas perto de veneza, o line up sera bastante aptecivel .... por isso sera uma boa ideia depois do sonica ir ate ao CRYSTAL MOON depois vir ate portugal ao FREEDOM e sp um bom plano, nao?

bem espero ver a comitiva portuguesa a puxar nos 2 festivais em italia este verao pois vai ser uma MEGA bomba....**

))))))))))) BooMMMMM(((((((((((((((

Ps ; Hoffman boa sorte pra ti tb AMIGO... encontro te no freedom ehehehe abraco B)

Celio

here we go!!!

este ano o verao promete bastante, posso adiantar que o line up deste festival vai ser muito bom

mas em breve toda a informacao sera divulgada atraves do site

stay tunned!!!

Bem...eu ainda estou a pensar muito a sério se vou ou nao até Italia....pois com 2 festivais um a seguir ao outro, rende ir até lá...1º ao Crystal Moon dar um apoio ao Tommy e depois ao Sonica apoia a familia Karma...

Nao é mal pensado, nao senhor...e como a minha colaboraçao este ano no Freaky Dragons ainda está por defenir....e decidir...(da minha parte, claro...), a opçao Italiana era uma boa...

A ver q tal?¿??

Hasta e boa sorte....

B)

From Portugal with Love!!

Paulo Hoffman

P.L.U.R. and all of that Crap...

Virustekk Record's / Denmark

In Trance since 1996!!!!!

Check this out!

Beo's Fantastic U.V. Art Work

rightspeakerwee.jpgleftspeakerwee.jpg

Speaker's - Art Work by Nagual Creations

subscribe_blue23.gif

Free Mushroom Magazine Subscription

dancebeforevg5jc1.gif

Visit My Website

Visit My Facebook Page

My Msn Spaces

Virus-Tekk Records.Dk

Mushroom Magazine On Line

The Real Pirate's!!! The World People Crew-South of France

• 3 weeks later...

All information about the line up trance and chill out comunicated very soon...

Crystal Moon Festival is perfect for the after Sonica festival, i hope to see all of you there !!

Stay tuned !!!

www.crystalmoon2007.com

www.crystalvision.it

www.looney-moon.com

Dj VEG @

ODD Records

• 2 months later...

Bem amigos e com mta tristeza k ponho aki este post, devido a falta de informacao por parte dos organisadores eu nao consigo fazer kualker tipo de updates ou mesmo confirmar se este festival vai mesmo acontecer!!! eu estava ligado a este festival supostamente para fazer a decoracao, mas desde de janeiro k nao ouco uma noticia , enviei mais de 30 mails a org envolvida e a resposta ate agora e nula!!!! por isso aki fika o aviso para kem pretendia aderir a este festival!!!!

Espero um dia poder vir aki e afirmar k isto vai mesmo acontecer , ate la!!! estamos neste passo!!!!

abracos

celio

Celio

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zZora
    Newest Member
    zZora