Encoder : Lame 3.97

Quality : VBR / 44.1KHz

Tracks : 19

Duration : 02:27:53

Street Date : 2011-03-12

Release Date : 2011-03-30

Url : http://www.ticonmusic.com

Release Notes:

After a 3 year wait the Swedish duo Ticon is finally ready with their new, 5th full-length album 'I Love You, Who Are You?', and we at Iboga Records are very proud to welcome them onboard. The legendary tale about Ticon started as the project Tripticon back in the 90's. Tripticon somewhere along the way became Ticon, and around the millennium the duo got attention from psychedelic trance heavyweight labels like TIP World and Dragonfly Records as well as the new, Swedish label Digital Structures, which was run by the duo Son Kite (now known as Minilogue). After some very successful singles they signed an album deal with Digital Structures and in 2001 their now classic debut album 'Rewind' was released. Since then they have released the albums 'Aero', 'Zero Six After' and '2 am', and all have been trendsetting indicators of where the progressive psychedelic trance scene was heading at the particular time. Much has happened since then though, and influences change. The new album is a great blend of progressive house, techno, tech house and progressive trance, but with the unique Ticon touch. A bit of fun, a hint of funk and heavy dose of dancefloor potential. Also included in the package is a bonus CD with remixes by big techno, progressive and tech house artists like Spektre, Christian Smith, Weekend Heroes, Paul Thomas as well as Ticon remixes of Weekend Heroes, FM Radio Gods, Johnson and Haske and Gai Barone. We know a lot of you have been waiting impatiently, and you won't be disappointed. And to all new fans of Ticon, prepare for one of the biggest albums this season!

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Ticon - Balkan Tourist [07:24]

02. Ticon - Retreat To Retro [07:13]

03. Ticon - Blow My Horn [07:33]

04. Ticon - Smorgasbord [07:52]

05. Ticon - The Programmer (Album Edit) [04:31]

06. Ticon - Loop Of Infinity [10:23]

07. Ticon - The Glue [07:51]

08. Ticon - Miss 11 PM [07:40]

09. Ticon - Bazinga [08:47]

10. Ticon - Banking Karma [08:23]

CD2:

01. Johnson & Haske - Gepetto (Ticon Remix) [08:29]

02. Ticon - The Programmer (Spektre Remix) [07:28]

03. Ticon - Jinxed (Christian Smith Remix) [07:47]

04. Ticon - Balkan Tourist (Paul Thomas & Myke Smith Remix) [06:08]

05. Gai Barone - The Moth (Ticon Remix) [07:26]

06. Weekend Heroes - Sidewinder (Ticon Remix) [08:24]

07. Ticon Vs. Emok - Malfunction [08:05]

08. Ticon - Models On Cocaine (Weekend Heroes Remix) [08:28]

09. FM Radio Gods - Tokyo Tea (Ticon Remix) [08:01]

Estes gajos são realmente uma malha. O álbum até nem está nada ao meu gosto, dentro do progressivo, prefiro sem dúvida alguma os albuns mais antigos deles, no entanto tem uma originalidade e um "groove" fora do comum mesmo, o que só por si o torna sem dúvida um bom álbum.

P.S. : O vídeo da "Balkan Tourist" está soberbo, e a música muito boa também. :)

eu concordo contigo zink mas ticon também sempre teve aquele groove mais techno...

by the way e não tem nada a ver,ouve o ep de sulima "on mars"...terrívelmente bom e estupidamente psicadélico (menos a 1ª música) :gap:

= Too Much Happiness Make Kids Paranoid =

by the way e não tem nada a ver,ouve o ep de sulima "on mars"...terrívelmente bom e estupidamente psicadélico (menos a 1ª música) :gap:

Vou "ver" isso então... ;)

Iboga senhores era de esperar isto. Muito bom mesmo

I guess part of me or a part of who I am, a part of what I do

Is being a warrior - a reluctant warrior, a reluctant struggler

But... I do it because I'm committed to life

We can't avoid it, we can't run away from it

Because to do that is to be... cowardice-

To do that is to be subservient... to devils, subservient to

Evil and so that the only way to live on this planet

With any human dignity at the moment is to struggle.

eu concordo contigo zink mas ticon também sempre teve aquele groove mais techno...

vinha neste momento ver se tinham postado esse EP de sulima, e parei neste post heheh

ouvi ha pouco esta realmente qualquer coisa, vem ai booomba cheia de psicadelismo !!

e a "Loop of Infinity"???

sinto orgulho em poder ouvir música assim,10 minutos de droga da boa :gap:

está mesmo master :closedeyes:

= Too Much Happiness Make Kids Paranoid =

oh yes ;)

you me and universe!

• 2 weeks later...