19 September Deadly Melodies Presents in @ Belgium

Khaos Sektor

Deadly Melodies

presents

Hexamendron's and Netasibes Funeral

Live

Khaos sektor(Quest4goa and Anomalistic Records)

Khaos Sektor is Miguel Muchagata born in Portugal in 1983 in a small city( Covilhã ) on the mountains. I started going to trance partys at 1999 and I discovered later that I could make music too. But I just started in 2005 with my friends just for fun. Khaos Sektor was my friend..s Project , Faggot Syndrom but then he gave it up, and i took it and decided to started again alone all this tracks are part of my project! I signed to Kanka Records Label and i released a EP - BETWEEN 2 WORLDS now i have more released in comming soon... I started a recent project ( Down tempo ) Tree of Pain in 2008 soon more infos about this new project Enjoy the music and always remember.. The Evil is a Terapy..

Aremakki (cannibal syndr. rec/wild seven rec ) Swdn

Aremakki is the artist name of Andreas Appelgren. Born 1987 in Vänersborg, the "neighbour-town" of Trollhättan. Has been producing music "seriously" since 2006, when he got his first release.

The personal style of this project varies a lot, but is best played at the night time. From 148bpm with sunrise feeling, up to 156 or sometimes 160bpm, the music still keeps its personal style.

Now he's currently signed at Cannibal Syndrome records & Wild Seven records, but is also part of Connected Network.

dj's 4 the night

Hexamendron (Deadly M.) VS Schatzii (Connected Network,Hypnotica rec.,Sweden)

Schatzii is the DJ name of Johanna Mikaela Snäll, born 1988 in Gothenburg City.

She has been spinning decks since 2007, but got in to performances in 2008.

Plays the harder kind of Darkpsy, for example : Terranoise, Audiopathik, Kerosene Club, Furious, Highko, Alien Mental a.s.o.

Her set's go all the way from 146 BPM's up to 165 BPM or more, all depends on what gig and what audience.

She is partowner in Connected Network (Sweden, Gothenburg) witch she also represents during gig's,

and just recently she got singed by Hypnotica Records also established in Sweden (Stockholm).

Netasibes vs Psy-Toad (Deadly Melodies,Ganja Tree)

(Deadly M.)

Yüga

NuTz (Dark C.)

Deco by psyforest

N2O sound

damage : 10 <--24--> 12.5

Location around Antwerp

ONLY ENTRANCE WITH RESERVATION!!!

Reservations : deadlymelodies@hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/khaossektor

http://www.quest4goa.com

http://www.rockdenashi.net

KHAOS SEKTOR - WEIRD BASSLINES OUT NOW!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...