12 Janeiro - Tuatara & Electrik Dream apresentam

M&Ms

12 Janeiro de 2008 - Psychedelic Playground Vol 1

Uma noite diferente para quem quer algo diferente!

A Tuatara e a Electrik Dream apresentam o lançamento do VA - "Electro Therapy" pela label Anglo/Francesa.

edcd005.jpg

Audio stream no site da ElectrikDream

Arabesque distribution

Piso 0

Line Up

Live act:

Tryambaka (Spectral Rec - Bhooteshwara Rec) - Portugal

"Tiago Pimentel has a connection with music since his childhood. The first contact was with classical music, but it would be the power of electronic music that would influence his artistic culture at psychedelic parties. Discovering trance lead Tryambaka to producing intense sounds marked by a nocturnal and unique style. Since then the challenge is at his finger tips, adopting one of the many names given to the Hindu god Shiva meaning the one who sees thru the third eye, a vision that promotes union such as the music he represents"

Tryambaka @ Myspace

Kliment (Electrik Dream) - Bulgaria

"Kliment Dichev's solo project emerges after years of musical creativity and experience in sound manipulation between ambient/chill out and progressive/psy trance. Since 2001 he passed through several electronic music projects: Samodelia, Mana, Disham. These where times of experiments with various styles and influences, mystic & magic tunning them always. Influenced by quite different soundings (deep club music, conceptual psychedelic, idm & experimental) his music is a fusion in a groovy shape for the dance floor.

He is currently working on his chill album which should be released within Electrik dream label by the beginning of 2008. Its a floating story transcribed with psychedelic ambient & idm words with deep ethnic elements influence: a timeless expression of freedom. Other releases for Electrik Dream, Sofa Beats, Iboga digital."

Kliment @ My Space

Kliments Web Site

On the Decks:

Fluxo (Quest4Goa) - Portugal

"Fluxö aka Pedro Matias é um dos pioneiros do trance em Portugal. DJ desde 1996 que tem vindo a alimentar a sua paixão pela música Trance e a curiosidade pela música electrónica. Em 1999, juntamente com um grupo de amigos, fundou a Quest4Goa.

Em Abril de 2006 lança o seu album no projecto musical Chilled C'Quence em sonoridades downbeat/ambient juntamente com PsyJar, estando o segundo trabalho desta dupla prestes a ser editado pela Quest4Goa records no primeiro trimestre de 2008.

Fluxö tem tido uma prestação regular em diversos eventos nacionais, um dos pontos altos da sua carreira, a actuação na edição de 2006 do Boom Festival, na primeira manhã, tendo realizado um dj set bem aclamado pela crítica internacional."

Fluxo @ My Space

Quest4Goa Web Site

Tajmahal (Electrik Dream/Vaporvent) - França

"Im Steph aka Tajmahal Dj from Ultimae Rec and also Manager of Electrik Dream and represent Vaporvent USA when i plays Full on musik. Compositor in Eletronical musik specially Downtempo and Morning Trance passing by Progressive . im also a simple beeing trying to be happy in this reality. Im 36 years old already, against mondialisation and all the crap of multinational super power:-((((((((( ... On the Mayan calandar im a Blue Spectral Storm"

Tajmahal @ My Space

Electrik Dream Web site

M&Ms (Electrik Dream/Swing) - Portugal

M&Ms Podcast

Electrik Dream Web site

Swing Music Agency Web Site

VJing: Por confirmar

Decor: Por confirmar

Piso 3

Electrik Dream Chillout Area

Line up:

Live act:

Dymons (Elestial Records) - Suiça

"Dymons is Daniel Symons. Genre: A Subtle mix of Ambient, Dub, Electronica, Chill out, World Fusion, Breaks, Progressive and PsyTrance. At the age of seven Dan wanted to drop out of school and sing...It didn't happen so he started drumming... with his mums pots and pans... At 17 he hit the road towards Morocco with a couple of drumsticks... and came back with a darbuka! Back to school he went ... But not for long... His love for drum beats and his thirst for adventure got him on a train to West Africa... With a full drum kit this time... He made his way through Morocco, Mauritania, Mali and Burkina Faso where the kit was traded for some djembes... Alternate life styles, cultures, and music have taken him over the 5 inhabited continents since, where he has gained a considerable amount of musical experience, collected various indigenous musical instruments and quite a soundbank as he traveled most places with a digital tape recorder."

Dymons @ My Space

Kliment (Electrik Dream) - Bulgaria

"Kliment Dichev solo project emerges after years of musical creativity between ambient/chill out and dark progressive/psy trance. Featuring several music projects (Samodelia, Ar Kane, Mana, Disham - ouim.net), now I work mostly alone, sometimes with guest instrumentalists. Along the electronic works, I was also involved in a movie production as music composer."

Kliment @ My Space

Kliments Web Site

Teresa Gabriel (Electrik Dream) - Portugal

Teresa Gabriel @ Myspace

On the Decks:

Special Guest:

Elektra (Chillout Zone) - Portugal

"I started to listen to electronic music at the age of 20. There was a lot of ambient music, some techno and some trance. It all started at "house parties", spending the nights chilling out in atmospheres of relaxed, eclectic, earthly and electronical vibes... The music sessions always took place at a prepared environment, with comfort and atmosphere to do all the things that ambient invites us to: communication, laughs, relaxation, brain dancing and why not body... "

Elektra @ My Space

Chillout Zone Web Site

Tajmahal (Electrik Dream/Ultimae) - França

Tajmahal @ Myspace

Electrik Dream Web site

Ultimae Records Web Site

Plurgrim (Coocon/Electrik Dream/Union) - Portugal

"Cesar aka Plurgrim always lived with music all around. Initiating in 1997, his contact with ambient and dance music with psychedelic orientation, early felt the strong link to this musical genre. In the end of 2001 initiated his activity as dj, being co-founder, together with Ricardo Costa, of the Mush`n´Deep project ( an hybrid project based in the synergy between djing and musical production ). Continued his way as dj, under the name of Plurgrim, having participated in several events, collaborating with the most acclaimed portuguese trance and ambient event producers ( Good Mood, ChilloutZone, Quest4Goa, Omium, En Sof, Crystal Matrix, Union prod., Elements trance...) detaching from all during these years, the participation in the Boom Festival 2004 ( invited by ChilloutZone as dj and in the production of the festival helping in the creation of the Eco-Team Project ), Freedom Festival 2005, Utopia 2006 and the contribution in the maintenance and closing the Ambient area of Boom Festival 2006... living these experiences side by side with some of the biggest references in this musical orientation."

Electrik Dream Web site

Plurgrim's Podcast

Ivã (Electrik Dream/Elements/Ayuaska) - Portugal

"Ivã first contacted the psychedelic world in 1997, when he started to go to the first parties ever made in Portugal. His interest began through the visual arts, as his academic background was connected with the plastic arts.

Ivã’s musical track started around 1998, as a trance d.j., when a friend asked him to participate in a small party.

With the help of most of his friends, during 1999, he co-produced some big parties, with names like Mick Chaos, Bamboo Forest and Infected Mushroom.

As the years passed his interest for the more soft ambiences grew and he started to improve his technique as a chill out d.j.

In his sets Ivã tries to create an emotional and intense journey, using some psychedelic sounds, as well as some world music, all mixed up in a very happy and relaxed way. The Muses Rapt, Aes Dana, Entheogenic and Zen Baboon are just some of the projects used in his sets.

Through all these years, besides his work as a dj, Ivã participated, co-producing in several ways, in numerous parties from almost every portuguese label and party producers."

Electrik Dream Web site

Natti (Electrik Dream/Magnetika) - Portugal

"Since a very young age, Natti was accustomed to the early psychedelic sounds as an influence from her parents, with names like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, etc. As growing up new wave, alternative and some pop was Natti’s soundtrack.

So, when introduced to the psychedelic world in the end of 1997, Natti soon started to enjoy the calmer and relaxing sounds from the chill out as an opposite to the more fast and strong ambience found at the dance floor.

Along with some friends she was involved in the production of some parties, as the interest for chill out and djing was starting to increase.

Because some of her closest friends are also djs and producers, Natti started to experiment only for the fun and pleasure of playing for friends at a few private parties or wherever it was possible.

Natti officially began her yet very short music career as a dj in 2005 when she was invited to play a chill out set in a Namaskar Productions party. Since then she’s played in some parties, Alternative Chill Out Sessions and private and friends’ reunions.

Entheogenic, Androcell, Aes Dana, J. Views, Banco de Gaia, Shulman and Ott are just some of her favourite projects, although ethnic and the more traditional sounds are also a big part of Natti’s sets."

Magnetika Web Site

Electrik Dream Web site

M&Ms (Electrik Dream/Swing) - Portugal

M&Ms Podcast

Electrik Dream Web site

Swing Music Agency Web Site

VJing: F_usion (F_actor Visuals/Electrik Dream/Magnetika) - Portugal

F_usion @ My Space

F_actorvisuals @ My Space

Magnetika Web Site

Electrik Dream Web site

Decor: Por confirmar

12 Janeiro pelas 00h00

Login : 13€ (Entrada nos dois pisos) - Happy hour até ás 2h00

Flyer e mais infos brevemente em www.tuatara.pt

:)

"INTERVAL" . ELECTRONIC, CINEMATIC & ACUSTIC AMBIENT

http://soundcloud.com/m-ms/interval-origami-sound

Sem dúvida uma festa a ter em conta não só pelo lançamento do V.A em si mas pela enorme equipa de dj's/produtores que irão estar presentes, sem dúvida que eventos com esta qualidade cada vez mais fazem falta no nosso panorama nacional. Espero e desejo estar presente porque sem dúvida é um line up que não se vê todos os "dias" em Portugal!

Teresa Gabriel » AMO ... ADORO ... SIMPLESMENTE LINDO ... FANTÁSTICO :wub:

B) E que venha o Psychedelic Playground Vol 2

Mais um excelente evento no Tuatara como já tem vindo a ser habito.

Uma selecção músical excelente, de destacar um dos melhores produtores nacionais Tiago Pimentel - Tryambaka e por outro lado um senhor da música electrónica Daniel Symons - Dymons. Ambos a actuar uns dias antes no Festival Freaks Blast (fim-de-ano) a organizar pela Trance Karma, uma boa oportunidade para quem não poder estar presente no festival ou uma oportunidade de ver em sessão dupla, para quem estiver nos dois.

Tudo de bom para a organização deste evento, e vemo-nos por la ácertamente.

Deo (Tk records)

Beat Blast

Facebook

Vou estar mesmo pelo Freaks Blast para ver os acima referidos, mas tudo de bom, pois esta sessão tem tudo para ser uma noite daquelas! :rolleyes:

Fiquem bem...

" A felicidade vive não fora de nós,onde geralmente a procuramos,mas sim dentro de nós,onde raramente a encontramos... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

www.myspace.com/souljackers01

www.myspace.com/ensofproductions

Ketelf@hotmail.com

Electrik Dream Team em força!!!

... grande festa nos espera!

I'm on a mission!

só conheço o piso de baixo!! deve ser uma boa oportunidade !! bamos la ver!!

Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:crazy: See you All at the Dance Floor XD :smili:

::::....CLICK....::::

Dj TRL WOorpz

INFO, BOOKINGS & MORE: nunohello@gmail.com

upa upa

uma festa com pés e cabeça, distribuidos por cada piso

adorava ver tajmahal, sempre com um grande crescendo e grande selecção musical :new_age:

martim a tocar corridinho tambem não é pera doce, sempre a partir a loiça, ah ganda soce :new_age:

respect :new_age:

Does the set of all those sets that do not contain themselves contain itself?

Pronto, lá vou ter que ir a Lisboa outra vez. :rolleyes:

Anda dai...e traz a boa disposição contigo!!! :D

... acho bem que não falhem esta!

I'm on a mission!

Esta será a primeira festa com Lives internacionais que a Tuatara organiza, a ideia é propôr algo com "pés e cabeça" a um preço que me parece bastante justo e razoavel, dois espaços diferentes em simultaneo, decorados e com grandes nomes no comando das operações.

Contamos com vocês

Concurso esta semana, estejam atentos.

Criticas e sugestões são sempre bem vindas!

:rolleyes:

Tem k se dar sp um desconto á malta do norte pa!! ehehehehehehehehehehhehe (Na brinca)

Força paraa festa!!!!

Abraçosssssssssssssss

:crazy: See you All at the Dance Floor XD :smili:

::::....CLICK....::::

Dj TRL WOorpz

INFO, BOOKINGS & MORE: nunohello@gmail.com

Parabéns, Tuatara crew, por este line up de luxo. :phones:

Boa sorte e que tudo corra pelo melhor a todos. :shamrock:

Espero também estar presente. :rolleyes:

THE DANCE FLOOR IS MY TEMPLE, THE DJ`S ARE MY MASTER´S AND THE MUSIC IS MY RELIGION

As we move on, through the shadows, towards the end of night... Be One in Truth, In Peace and Love, and Dance into the Light!!!

Amplify love to dissipate hate, don`t think about...do it

Humano Cristalo Amarelo

Welcome to my planet

Flyers no nosso Site em www.tuatara.pt

Queria pedir à equipa de moderação que ponha o concurso desta festa activo no tópico respectivo.

Enviei-o já à uns dias.

Please

Flyers no nosso Site em www.tuatara.pt

Queria pedir à equipa de moderação que ponha o concurso desta festa activo no tópico respectivo.

Enviei-o já à uns dias.

Please

Então e o CONCURSO?!!! :glare:

Nada é permanente, salvo a mudança!

Não vou sair no próximo fim de semana pra vir a esta festa... há que fazer uma paragem depois do ano novo e este evento parece-me mesmo muito bom para a rentrée! :bday:

«Nada, senão o instante, me conhece...»

Lá estaremos!

;)

I'm on a mission!

É concerteza uma optima oportunidade de entrar com os dois pézinhos a bailar, no novo ano gregoriano, acompanhado pelos Amigos e os que se lhes quizerem juntar...

tuning...turning...dropping...just trance it

Boa sorte Plurgim com mais um set brutal de certeza!

Abraços.

Fiquem bem...

" A felicidade vive não fora de nós,onde geralmente a procuramos,mas sim dentro de nós,onde raramente a encontramos... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

www.myspace.com/souljackers01

www.myspace.com/ensofproductions

Ketelf@hotmail.com

Nunca mais é sábado... :rolleyes:

THE DANCE FLOOR IS MY TEMPLE, THE DJ`S ARE MY MASTER´S AND THE MUSIC IS MY RELIGION

As we move on, through the shadows, towards the end of night... Be One in Truth, In Peace and Love, and Dance into the Light!!!

Humano Cristalo Amarelo

Welcome to my planet

Pois...a esta não vou faltar...finalmente vou conhecer o TUATARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dia 12 lá estarei com o Dan....para rever amigos e por a converssa em dia, q no fim d'ano estava demasiado ocupado...

Assim q intéx!!!!!!!!!!

Hasta!!!!

:dirol:

From Portugal with Love!!

Paulo Hoffman

P.L.U.R. and all of that Crap...

Virustekk Record's / Denmark

In Trance since 1996!!!!!

Check this out!

Beo's Fantastic U.V. Art Work

rightspeakerwee.jpgleftspeakerwee.jpg

Speaker's - Art Work by Nagual Creations

subscribe_blue23.gif

Free Mushroom Magazine Subscription

dancebeforevg5jc1.gif

Visit My Website

Visit My Facebook Page

My Msn Spaces

Virus-Tekk Records.Dk

Mushroom Magazine On Line

The Real Pirate's!!! The World People Crew-South of France

Esta vai servir também como o primeiro grande (re)encontro com a familia em 2008!!

:give_heart:

... 'tou em pulgas! :yahoo:

I'm on a mission!

... em contagem decrescente!

I'm on a mission!

Resultados do Concurso AQUI

Parabens aos vencedores!

Para todos os que concorreram melhor sorte para a próxima, receberão no entanto uma bebida grátis no caso de participarem da festa.

Enviem MP também com nome completo!

Parabens aos vencedores!

Para todos os que concorreram melhor sorte para a próxima, receberão no entanto uma bebida grátis no caso de participarem da festa.

Boa cena!

Epá, estou mesmo fodido fornicado. :( Pronto, vou a Atmos para a semana! Menos mal.

PS: :(

do-not-want-dog.jpg

Parabens aos vencedores!

Boa cena!

Epá, estou mesmo fodido fornicado. :( Pronto, vou a Atmos para a semana! Menos mal.

Me too....a ver vamos. :ph34r:

Boa sorte para a festa, concerteza que vai correr bem. ;)

Então não vens??? Mau mau mau!

Até amanhã pessoaaali! :dance2:

Não raquelita, vou ficar por casa. Tirei um fds para mim, se calhar foi mal escolhido mas tou mesmo a precisar.

"Só os que procuram o absurdo atingem o impossível."

Boa sorte para a festa, concerteza que vai correr bem. ;)

Então não vens??? Mau mau mau!

Até amanhã pessoaaali! :dance2:

Não raquelita, vou ficar por casa. Tirei um fds para mim, se calhar foi mal escolhido mas tou mesmo a precisar.

Entendo...também tenho muitos desses! Mas a ver se para a próxima não falhas :huglove:

DJ Ganeisha

Afinal acho que não vou poder ir. :(

Tudo de bom para a festa.

Eu nem sei o que diga...

Nem eu...

... vão fazer muita falta, os dois!

I'm on a mission!

Bem ppl, inté mais logo...!!!

Então Cookie, sempre apareçes por lá ou nem por isso???

Estaria fixe encontrarmo-nos para me despedir de ti, pois dia 15 já volto para Bcn...

Pois então, lá te espero, miuda......

Intex!!!

:dirol:

From Portugal with Love!!

Paulo Hoffman

P.L.U.R. and all of that Crap...

Virustekk Record's / Denmark

In Trance since 1996!!!!!

Check this out!

Beo's Fantastic U.V. Art Work

rightspeakerwee.jpgleftspeakerwee.jpg

Speaker's - Art Work by Nagual Creations

subscribe_blue23.gif

Free Mushroom Magazine Subscription

dancebeforevg5jc1.gif

Visit My Website

Visit My Facebook Page

My Msn Spaces

Virus-Tekk Records.Dk

Mushroom Magazine On Line

The Real Pirate's!!! The World People Crew-South of France

Então Cookie, sempre apareçes por lá ou nem por isso???

Não vou, meu querido. Estou completamente KO... :closedeyes:

ps: Segue mp. :hug:

ps2: Tudo de bom para todos. Divirtam-se. ;)

Logo mais é para a Tuatara que vou tuatarar...ai ñ que ñ vou!! :rolleyes:

Humano Cristalo Amarelo

Welcome to my planet

Boa sorte pa festinha...eu hj fico po casa a ressacar hehehe :lol:

***Anaïs***

***Body Piercer Triparte***

!!!Harder Better Faster Stronger!!!

Triparte Body Piercing Tattoo - Rua da prata nº88/90 Baixa Chiado Lisboa -218862994

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zZora
    Newest Member
    zZora

Love ElastikTribe? Tell a friend!