Who Is The Master Who Makes The Grass Green?

Prótese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY5r_zox-a8&feature=player_embedded#!

Não é nenhum reptiliano, mas também é interessante. :gap:

Não faço ideia quem é o Edgar Pêra mas teve uma feliz ideia ao entrevistar o grande Robert Anton Wilson neste pequeno filme. Tenho andado a papar os livros dele nos últimos meses, puro génio!

• Like 2

O-goid le o "Prometheus Rising" e depois o "Quantum Psychology", vais gostar imenso, livros para durarem uma vida. ;)

51CYuL4at2L._SL500_AA300_.jpgQuantumPsychology.jpg

5 estrelas! E sim, precisamos de mais homens como o RAW, infelizmente ele ja nos deixou mas deixou um grande legado que deve ser lido e assimilado, provavelmente so lhe darao o real valor daqui a muito tempo. GRANDE!

O mestre chama-se Clorofila. O seu segredo é: absorve as cores azuis e vermelhas do espectro, as restantes reflecte. É por isso que a erva parece verde.

Isto não é uma coisa normal? Quero os meus 10 mil.

:gap:

All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.

Eu arriscaria dizer que a cor da erva depende do observador. :)

Esse é um factor interno. O externo é o mesmo para todos :)

• 3 weeks later...

Eu arriscaria dizer que a cor da erva depende do observador. :)

Esse é um factor interno. O externo é o mesmo para todos :)

Pois, mas só existe o factor interno

Para um cão o verde não existe, só faz sentido para nós humanos educados e com noções básicas das cores.

Porque para um ser humano há 300.000 anos atrás, a relva não era verde porque o conceito de verde nem sequer existia.

acho eu ..:lol:

A cor verde já existia, não se tinha era convencionado que essa seria a cor verde.

ou seja não existia

:lol:

aqui depende realmente do observador, e mesmo neste caso e´preferível explicar como o próprio o faria:

"Talvez seja verde"

Parece um conceito um pouco complicado de assimilar ao inicio devido ao facto de nao nos ensinarem a ver a realidade desta maneira, mas eh bastante interessante e acaba por fazer todo o sentido.

Nao existe "exterior" proriamente dito, ou melhor, nao existe uma "verdadeira essencia" do que eh "exterior". Tudo aquilo que nos consideramos "exterior" nao passa de uma interpretacao nossa do que eh o "exterior", ou seja, toda e qualquer percepcao sobre o "exterior" tem obrigatoriamente de nos incluir a nos, em particular o nosso sistema nervoso. Ou por outras palavras, o "objecto observado" tem sempre de ser analisado tendo em conta o instrumento utilizado para observar, neste caso o sistema nervoso, tendo este ultimo de ser obrigatriamente incluido na analise. Por isso mesmo o correcto sera dizer "a mim a erva parece-me verde" e nao "a erva eh verde".

Leiam os livros do Bob Wilson, sao imperdiveis e ele explica isto muito melhor do que eu! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A cor verde já existia, não se tinha era convencionado que essa seria a cor verde.

A cor verde não existia, a cor verde é somente um conceito. Passou a existir assim que a convencionaram.

"Só os que procuram o absurdo atingem o impossível."

A cor verde não existia, a cor verde é somente um conceito. Passou a existir assim que a convencionaram.

E dizem que foi numa conveção que isso ocorreu :)

E dizem que foi numa conveção que isso ocorreu :)

convenceram-me :closedeyes:

you don't have to be green to be green :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

G E N I O U S ! :)

Eh daqueles gajos que vale a pena ler tudo o que foi escrito por ele, um verdadeiro free thinker!

E eh gracas ao RAW que ja tenho na lista de encomendas os livros do Alfred Korzybski a sua General Semantics, para ler "pedrado", recomendacao do RAW. lol

Korzybski's work culminated in the initiation of a discipline that he named general semantics (GS). As Korzybski said, GS should not be confused with semantics, a different subject. The basic principles of general semantics, which include time-binding, are described in the publication Science and Sanity, published in 1933. In 1938 Korzybski founded the Institute of General Semantics and directed it until his death in Lakeville, Connecticut, USA.

Korzybski's work maintained that human beings are limited in what they know by (1) the structure of their nervous systems, and (2) the structure of their languages. Human beings cannot experience the world directly, but only through their "abstractions" (nonverbal impressions or "gleanings" derived from the nervous system, and verbal indicators expressed and derived from language). Sometimes our perceptions and our languages actually mislead us as to the "facts" with which we must deal. Our understanding of what is happening sometimes lacks similarity of structure with what is actually happening. He stressed training in awareness of abstracting, using techniques that he had derived from his study of mathematics and science. He called this awareness, this goal of his system, "consciousness of abstracting". His system included modifying the way we consider the world, e.g., with an attitude of "I don't know; let's see," to better discover or reflect its realities as revealed by modern science. One of these techniques involved becoming inwardly and outwardly quiet, an experience that he termed, "silence on the objective levels".

Many devotees and critics of Korzybski reduced his rather complex system to a simple matter of what he said about the verb "to be." His system, however, is based primarily on such terminology as the different "orders of abstraction," and formulations such as "consciousness of abstracting." It is often said that Korzybski opposed the use of the verb "to be," which is an exaggeration (see "Criticisms" below).

He thought that certain uses of the verb "to be", called the "is of identity" and the "is of predication", were faulty in structure, e.g., a statement such as, "Elizabeth is a fool" (said of a person named "Elizabeth" who has done something that we regard as foolish). In Korzybski's system, one's assessment of Elizabeth belongs to a higher order of abstraction than Elizabeth herself. Korzybski's remedy was to deny identity; in this example, to be aware continually that "Elizabeth" is not what we call her. We find Elizabeth not in the verbal domain, the world of words, but the nonverbal domain (the two, he said, amount to different orders of abstraction). This was expressed by Korzybski's most famous premise, "the map is not the territory". Note that this premise uses the phrase "is not", a form of "to be"; this and many other examples show that he did not intend to abandon "to be" as such. In fact, he said explicitly that there were no structural problems with the verb "to be" when used as an auxiliary verb or when used to state existence or location.

It was even all right sometimes to use the faulty forms of the verb "to be," as long as one was aware of their structural limitations. This was developed into the language "E-Prime" by one of his students 15 years after his death (E-Prime a form of the English language in which the verb "to be" does not appear in any of its forms; for example, the sentence "the movie was good" could translate into E-Prime as "I liked the movie", thereby distinguishing opinion from fact).

nham nham :)