Usb 3 e Sata 3 vêm aí..

lightsphere

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/feature/1563788/usb3-sata3-appear-gigabyte-mainboards

"THE LATEST VERSIONS of two critical PC I/O interfaces, 4.8Gbps USB3 and 6Gbps SATA3, are finally out in actual products - mostly the on-board interface chips rather than actual peripherals, both of which are still few and far between.

Since the current 3Gbps SATA2 still hasn't reached its performance saturation peak, save with a few high-end SSDs, the more important update is the USB one.

Why? Well, an order of magnitude higher speed for USB3 versus USB2 speaks for itself - 4.8Gbps versus 480Mbps. In addition, the irritating regular CPU polling by USB devices to increase CPU usage, a remnant from the days when Intel supposedly tried all means to create the demand for faster CPUs, is now finally gone. However, since I don't expect any manufacturers to build USB3 compliant keyboards and mice anytime soon, I'll still stick with PS/2 keyboard and mouse input for now, as they still seem to have better reliability and slight performance advantages over the USB2 ones.

........"

Era fixe era fazerem um apdate ao midi...

Alguém o deve esta a fazer ... mas não se ouve nada.... dá para fazer uns interfaces melhores..

Guardem algum dinheiro, para apanhar o futuro..

Tiago

Fala com as pessoas.

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/feature/1563788/usb3-sata3-appear-gigabyte-mainboards

"THE LATEST VERSIONS of two critical PC I/O interfaces, 4.8Gbps USB3 and 6Gbps SATA3, are finally out in actual products - mostly the on-board interface chips rather than actual peripherals, both of which are still few and far between.

Since the current 3Gbps SATA2 still hasn't reached its performance saturation peak, save with a few high-end SSDs, the more important update is the USB one.

Why? Well, an order of magnitude higher speed for USB3 versus USB2 speaks for itself - 4.8Gbps versus 480Mbps. In addition, the irritating regular CPU polling by USB devices to increase CPU usage, a remnant from the days when Intel supposedly tried all means to create the demand for faster CPUs, is now finally gone. However, since I don't expect any manufacturers to build USB3 compliant keyboards and mice anytime soon, I'll still stick with PS/2 keyboard and mouse input for now, as they still seem to have better reliability and slight performance advantages over the USB2 ones.

........"

Era fixe era fazerem um apdate ao midi...

Alguém o deve esta a fazer ... mas não se ouve nada.... dá para fazer uns interfaces melhores..

Guardem algum dinheiro, para apanhar o futuro..

Apdate ao midi ?

MIDI não precisa de updates, e prova disso é que consegue funcionar ainda hoje em dia sobre protocolos recentes.

Stuff ... http://blol.org/ ... that matters !

Não só ao midi mas aos próprios controladores... em vez de enviar 128 posições, enviar 128*8, ou 126*16, para os filtros usarem esses numeros como calculo...

o midi é enviado codificado por usb.. o usb 3 permite juntar aos varios canais de audio mais informação..

Tiago

Fala com as pessoas.

Não só ao midi mas aos próprios controladores... em vez de enviar 128 posições, enviar 128*8, ou 126*16, para os filtros usarem esses numeros como calculo...

o midi é enviado codificado por usb.. o usb 3 permite juntar aos varios canais de audio mais informação..

Mas isso já podes fazer, é tudo uma questão da latência tolerável.

Já se me disseres que é tempo de definir um novo protocolo ... até utilizar ethernet pura e dura a so 10Mbps chega e sobra ...

Stuff ... http://blol.org/ ... that matters !