Cosmosis

Zink

este ano os ingleses não param... :D

mais boas noticias para breve, por enquanto temos que nos contentar com as samples... :)

ptmcd163.jpg

CD Track List:

01 No Such Thing (Throb Factor Five mix)

02 Creature From Outer Space

03 Metaphysical Worlds

04 Dance of The Cosmic Serpent

05 Life Between Lives

06 Martian Blues

07 Journey Of The Soul

08 Spanish Gypsy

After 2 years, the music for the eagerly awaited new album from Cosmosis Psychedelica Melodica is finished.

After releasing the popular and successful Trancendance album, Cosmosis has spent much of the last two years touring and playing worldwide at parties in places such as Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Israel, Russia, The United States, Japan and all over Europe Cosmosis now returns with a stunning collection of powerful quality tracks in this, the sixth Cosmosis artist album to date.

Overall, the music on Psychedelica Melodica emphasises melody more than the previous record Trancendance and yet manages to combine that with a deep psychedelic sensibility - hence the title. Psychedelica Melodica also majors in rubbery basslines and throbbing dance grooves often at times with a liberal dash of funk.

All this is presented with the state of the art production level as well as character; that rare element that distinguishes artists from the artisans and which in this case makes the music uniquely identifiable as Cosmosis in a genre in which tracks often sound formulaic.

SAMPLES

• 1 month later...

já saiu pessoal... :glare:

estou desertinho para ouvir isto do principio ao fim...(vamos lá a ver senão me desiludo, mas acho que não...) :)

Bill says:

"After finishing my last album, I took some time out to listen to some of my old favourites tunes and analyse what I liked about them. I listened to both mine and other producers tracks. I realized that many times what I'd enjoyed were the often understated melodic figures. All too often what was missing in much modern trance for me was any kind of melodic structure.

While I still do love textures and weird shaped noises, that alone in the complete absence of any kind of melody often sounds barren and soulless. For me the challenge was to create an album of intensely psychedelic dance music, but also to carefully blend in some more melodic and emotional aspects in a subtle enough way so as to not turn it into a complete cheesefest. It's quite a tricky call to do it in convincing way... I guess in some ways I've gone back to my roots, but don´t expect the Cosmosis sound circa 1996, this is quite different, the kick, grooves and the psychedelic aspect are far more in your face... "

Na dance of the cosmic serpent e spanish gypsy teem o feeling goa todo la :wub:

"As often as Herman had witnessed the slaughter of animals and fish, he always had the same thought: In their behavior toward creatures, all men were Nazis. The smugness with which man could do with other species as he pleased exemplified the most extreme racist theories, the principle that might is right."

Meteu umas faixas de "neo-goa" só naquela de fininho.... ;)

Lol de qualquer maneira é de louvar esse esforço, a maior parte dos antigos do goa mudaram completamente para full on.

"As often as Herman had witnessed the slaughter of animals and fish, he always had the same thought: In their behavior toward creatures, all men were Nazis. The smugness with which man could do with other species as he pleased exemplified the most extreme racist theories, the principle that might is right."

ou seja ainda não anda "por aí", ca raios o d kin-dza-dza, de k pr akaso ate nem fikei grande fã foi um instatinho, agora uma cena de jeito como este album nc mais...fdx saiu dia 6 eu soube há dois dias, e desd então nicles!!

raio dos hackaros :angry:

next gigs @

Teatro Recreios da Amadora 16, 17 Julho

http://www.ndisplay.info

ainda bem que o dinheiro pra ti é abundante... eu cá não tenho um chavo... alem disso sou apologista da livre informação, não confundir com entretenimento livre...

Pensei que querias comprar, estava so a tentar ajudar :mellow:

Não, o dinheiro não abunda por estes lados mas eu sei poupar.

mp3downloadingcommunismgt2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Que associação tão parva essa dos downloads e do comunismo.. enfim

Happiness is like peeing your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth!

sou da mesma opinião, que é que tem a haver uma coisa com a outra?... :wacko:

o que é certo é que ainda não ouvi o cd... :(

se lerem as letrinhas pekenas do lado esquerdo da img percebem k é uma joke...

divine eu tb sei poupar, na tenho é nenhum pa poupar

mas pronto o album ja saiu e ja tou a sakar o comunismo ou neste caso o cosmonismo

se bem k o sádico k o lançou deixou o ppl pendurado aos 40%

next gigs @

fartei-me de esperar, fui á russia num instantinho --->Play e seja akilo k nós esperamos

ou não

ja ouvi e fikei uma beca desapontado k vou so fazer paste do meu comment noutro sitio...sorry se ta em ingles mas n fikei c paciencia nenhuma pro escrever

anyway i've listened to the album,

it's good but it was not worth the days sent in anxiety, checking the web every hour...

the guys at psyshop are really smart when it comes to cut samples :angry:

mr bill had a great thing going with some parts, but it feels like each music has 3 diferent voyages within each of them but they not connect at that necessary level for making them one consistent track.

to bad, i really thought this was going to be a killer album, but the planum album beats the hell out of it imo. but i was saying the guys at psyshop are real smart foxes, thats why i dont make it a habbit earing their samples, cause almost everytime i do this sort of thing happens: disapointment

next gigs @

sou da mesma opinião, que é que tem a haver uma coisa com a outra?... :wacko:

o que é certo é que ainda não ouvi o cd... :(

É uma piada :unsure:

mas pronto o album ja saiu e ja tou a sakar o comunismo ou neste caso o cosmonismo

LOOOOL

fartei-me de esperar, fui á russia num instantinho --->Play e seja akilo k nós esperamos

ou não

ja ouvi e fikei uma beca desapontado k vou so fazer paste do meu comment noutro sitio...sorry se ta em ingles mas n fikei c paciencia nenhuma pro escrever

anyway i've listened to the album,

it's good but it was not worth the days sent in anxiety, checking the web every hour...

the guys at psyshop are really smart when it comes to cut samples :angry:

mr bill had a great thing going with some parts, but it feels like each music has 3 diferent voyages within each of them but they not connect at that necessary level for making them one consistent track.

to bad, i really thought this was going to be a killer album, but the planum album beats the hell out of it imo. but i was saying the guys at psyshop are real smart foxes, thats why i dont make it a habbit earing their samples, cause almost everytime i do this sort of thing happens: disapointment

Na alemanha so é permitido samples de 1 min.(foi o que me disseram)

Há uma solução simples para isso ouves na saikosounds que teem samples de 4 :D

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=6542

uma ou outra mais fraquita, mas no geral está grande sonoro, na minha opinião claro... :)

grande feeling ao longo de quase todo o cd... B)

SHOWTIME! :dancing:

adorei a faixa "Spanish gipsy"...muito bom

só essa? e as outras?... :rolleyes:

este é daqueles que, como dizia o Jon acerca de outro artista (Tristan penso eu...), é uma lufada de ar fresco! :glare: