VA Special Places compiled by AstroPilot (Sentimony Records)

a3k

Sentimony Records are happy to announce you label's eleventh release - "Special Places" - ambient, modern classical & score music compilation, compositions which have been carefully selected by AstroPilot.

"There is no person without a past, no person without their recollections... Everyone has his own personal place, whether it's a desolate house in the village from childhood, the path you were wandering together with your first love or the bank of the river where you contemplated the break of dawn... Each of us has own place, story and significant memories that we are connected to... Time and again, in our thoughts, memories of the past rush back to us as if it was yesterday and all of a sudden you are still talking to people who are no longer in your life - maybe even no longer alive..."

Dima AstroPilot

Total Time: 75:47

released 10 January 2012

Compiled By AstroPilot (Altar Records)

Mastered By Makus (Overdream Studio)

Artwork & Design By Ju Ju (Lookinglook Records)

Tracklist:

1. K.D. Expression - Alpae-3717

2. Cygna - Camaras De Lamento

3. Chronos - Dandelions As Memory

4. Irukanji feat. JazzyFlute - Out From Little Box (AstroPilot Edit)

5. Ambient Intelligent Application - Via Lactea (AstroPilot Edit)

6. Rabitza - Port

7. AstroPilot - Svoboda

8. Access To Arasaka - AUG

9. Field Rotation - Disappear

10. Nexar - Jewel (AstroPilot Edit)

11. 36 - A Final Thought

12. Eguana - A Moment Of Madness

I spent about 1,5 of year to collect all songs. This compilation is very special project for me, I chose here only that tunes which touched my hearth .. The album includes tracks by: Cygna, Field Rotation, Access To Arasaka, 36, Ambient Intelligent Aplication, Eguana, Irukanji, Chronos, AstroPilot, Rabitza and others.

You can listen whole CD at bandcamp, and also here you can buy. Soon the compilation will be released on CDs (8-10th of February).

http://sentimony.bandcamp.com/album/special-places

http://sentimony.com/sencd011

..Be Reasonable, Do The Impossible..